PD intraday

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by john99, Jun 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'll answer this, then I am done. You can go on flaming someone else.

Trackready. Please don't get caught in the trap of going into long-winded defensive postings. It's the most obvious sign of desperation, naivety, and utter fear of failure in your quest to trade profitably.

1. I wouldnt have to, if you didn't start flaming me. I asked a simle question regarding a better way then calls or puts to cature the intradya movements I see, and was confirmed by the first poster. Again, the cash cow was clearly a mistake. Not a lie, but it lead to people like you hurdling insults at me, nonstop.

2. It's clear you're a noob - that point has been established. Why not spend your time here trying to learn? Post a meaningful query and hope that someone who knows something takes the time to respond.

OK? I have been investing for 7 years, I think I have some insight to provide here and to others. While my option trading leaves something to be desired, I still believe in helping, which is why I made that thread in the ADD forums. Certainly not the master you are, clearly.

I assure you that you're providing no value whatsoever with the creation of this thread other than to hope that we'd be impressed. Sadly, types like you come on here all the time. And it's always very obvious - if not from the first sentence of the first post, then from the the second post where they always go into defensive, lengthy and obtuse discussions of thier trading strategy - sprinkled with account balance references, which seem high to them, and which they then proceed to downplay in a rhetorical attempt at validation.

I was trying to impress people? Look at a chart for yourself, and you will see what I am talking about. AGAIN, it was confirmed by the first poster, who offered simlple effective advice, free of the hatred you spew. I went into lengthy defending because I asked a simple question, and while someone provided the reponse I was looking for, everyone else just flooded in with the hating. AGAIN THE ACCOUNT BALANCE REFERENCES WERE THERE TO ILLUSTRATE MY PROBLEM. HOW MANY TIMES DO I NEED TO SAY THAT?

PD is intraday heaven. I am not the only one seeing this. I am sorry for the cash cow reference. I simly should have said. I have managed to profit before, but was wondering if there was a better way then utilizing options, something like SSFs.

Nobody is biting? I am not looking for biting. I started the thread to see if SSFs would be a better route then what I am doing.

Thank you to the first poster, you provided the advice I need.

I never was bragging, nor intended to.

I have no problem sitting here defending these baseless attacks against me. I am sure on ET there are many many arrogant noob posters, I was simply asking for some advice and trying to learn which is exactly what you told me to do.

Good luck everyone, I will never ask a constructive question again. You can concentrate your negative hatred BS towards others now.

#21     Jun 1, 2006
    #22     Jun 1, 2006
  3. Kingdong

Kingdong

I'll repeat the beginning of Fader's outstanding response: Trackready. Please don't get caught in the trap of going into long-winded defensive postings. It's the most obvious sign of desperation, naivety, and utter fear of failure in your quest to trade profitably.
    Crimminy, he responds by an even longer winded posting :eek: . We saw through it, you are too defensive. Me thinks he doth protest too much. Can't you deduce we see through it? Me thinks you need to go back to the attention board, pick up tips for your unfortunate affliction.

#23     Jun 1, 2006
  4. Kingdong

Kingdong

'Good luck everyone, I will never ask a constructive question again. You can concentrate your negative hatred BS towards others now.'

Does your unfortunate afflication cause tendencies toward calling folks or accusing them of what You do? The only BS is yours G

#24     Jun 1, 2006

5. Yea my BS was asking the best way to capture the intraday moves I continue to see without having to tie up 80-90k in capital.

I apologize. I was so incorrect in asking this. You'll notice I never mentioned in my first post anything about my account size or anything to that nature.

G? You must be what, 20?

#25     Jun 1, 2006
  6. Problem is nobody critiqued me. The only thing ANYONE did was flame me. Where was the critiquing?

Oh your the same person that told me not to mention my account size, just say I dont have the funds neccesary to execute, wern't you?

Check the first post, that is EXACTLY what I did.

#26     Jun 1, 2006
  7. Kingdong

Kingdong

Track, me thinks you discredited your self in several things. The kicker was the ginormous discrepancies on this thread vs the attention thread. Was it from your brain jumping around from your unfortunate affliction? Me thinks they have drugs for that now, please see your doctor.

#27     Jun 1, 2006
  8. Thanks, Trackready, for being so easy to read... makes for a quick pass over when anyone comes on here looking for meaningful info.

Perhaps I'm alone in not enjoying having my intelligence insulted, but I doubt it.

#28     Jun 1, 2006
  9. Kingdong

Kingdong

Fader, he will just spew rhetoric in another thread, trying to impress folks. He will be as unsuccessful doing it, as he is with real trading, by his own admission on the affliction board. To finish, I'm going to go to sleep, I did want to comment once more on how you speak. Which is brilliant. Not only hit the target straight on, was so very well expressed.

#29     Jun 1, 2006
  10. Kingdong

Kingdong

again, you hit the bullseye. He wants to call it hate or flaming to exaggerate his defense, when it's folks don't enjoy lying or intelligence being insulted. Have a good one

#30     Jun 1, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.