PD intraday

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by john99, Jun 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kingdong

Kingdong

quote So this was your first post. You offer 0 advice, just hating.

Me thinks you need to keep track of your own posts Trackready :D

#11     Jun 1, 2006

2. So now I have to defend that post. Ok, I'll do it.

Each time BEFORE I cared to try to educate myself on things like risk management I would trade options wildy, which is why I would rather not trade them at all now, but as I said before taking a 1k share position on a mid to high 80s stock on an account with 50k (which is not all available) is also something im trying to avoid.

Ive made money before, you want me to trade up my posting logs for christ sake?

Sigh. The whole point was to avoid using options if possible, because well they tend to lead to negative things when I am trading them.

I am sorry my honesty is now leading to me being called a liar.

Who the hell are you anyway. You have nothing better to do then criticize someone who is looking for some advice?

#12     Jun 1, 2006
  3. Trackready. Please don't get caught in the trap of going into long-winded defensive postings. It's the most obvious sign of desperation, naivety, and utter fear of failure in your quest to trade profitably.

It's clear you're a noob - that point has been established. Why not spend your time here trying to learn? Post a meaningful query and hope that someone who knows something takes the time to respond.

I assure you that you're providing no value whatsoever with the creation of this thread other than to hope that we'd be impressed. Sadly, types like you come on here all the time. And it's always very obvious - if not from the first sentence of the first post, then from the the second post where they always go into defensive, lengthy and obtuse discussions of thier trading strategy - sprinkled with account balance references, which seem high to them, and which they then proceed to downplay in a rhetorical attempt at validation.

Nobody is biting. Please just move on.

#13     Jun 1, 2006
  4. 50k is a huge account size in here?

Really?

That's sad, the only point I mentioned is that to understand WHY I am not long or short the stock outright.

This thread has degenerated, I'll give you that. I am not going to take responsibility for that.

I received the information I needed with the first reply. I am done here.

I'd like to know how I am trying to impress people by mentioning my meager account size. I would think embellishing would be at least 6 figures, or hell even claming I was trading for a living.

I think I'll just continue to waste this threads space, if I am going to be mindlessly flamed.

#14     Jun 1, 2006
  5. Kingdong

Kingdong

Excuse me, no make that Excuse You G. You didn't speak of only negative things when using options, you said "I have been unsuccessful each time I tried to trade previously, all on options" Fold up the monopoly board and go to bed. In no way was I looking for my fist post to be what it is, but lying is lame-o. Yea, I'm going to call you on the carpet about it. Maybe I am wrong, but I make two readers who caught it, so I doubt it. You can spin though, I'll give you that :D

#15     Jun 1, 2006
  6. I didn't say that it was huge. I said that it was huge to you. And your downplaying of this phantom 50k account tells me that it is.

If it were so paltry to you, you'd remain non-specific.

#16     Jun 1, 2006
  7. Kingdong

Kingdong

Whoa, brillant precise deductions! Very, very well said :)

#17     Jun 1, 2006
  8. I put that post in the ADD thread, because I felt my previous option trading was highly correlated with other aspects of behavior in my life, specifically impulsiveness.

You think I don't know how a search function works?

You also didn't ask me, what I was trading before, when I was unsuccessful, or why I was unsuccessful.

Also I said previously. The last time I traded options PRIOR to PD, was over 2 years ago. I have been investing in miner SHARES, however PD is quite an expensive stock, which has lead me back to the options.

I have nothing to spin. I shared in the add thread because I thought maybe others would understand going into this without understanding your own behavior traits can lead to problems, that is all.

I have been so far successful trading PD options. I have cut my losses enough and let my winners ride enough for me to consider it a cash cow (which is basically 5 - 10% profit on the position.

With options this is more difficult, and due to my past issues with them, I think they are best avoided UNLESS you simly dont have the money to trade the underlyning position

There is no spin here. I am not here to brag, if I was, do you think I would post in that forum and admit my previous failures.

I am simply trying to receive some advice if there was a better way at making a position or intraday move without buying options or the stock.

AGAIN THE 50K WAS ONLY MENTIONED TO ILLUSTRATE THE FACT I CAN NOT BUY ENOUGH SHARES TO MAKE IT WORTH IT.

but maybe that is my issue. I'll just trade small lots. I guess I figured it outmyself.

thanks for all your hatred towards me.It's made me so happy

#18     Jun 1, 2006
  9. Glad to be of assistance.

#19     Jun 1, 2006
  10. Kingdong

Kingdong

#20     Jun 1, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.