PBS- Crash of 1929

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Sanaz3, May 18, 2010.

1. Sanaz3

Sanaz3

2. DrEvil

DrEvil

3. Prob worth a watch, I will chime in after.

Thanks.

4. businessstaxes

businessstaxes Guest

1929 crash

that is what happens when you let theives run the bank. steal and destroy. theives loves in wall street,,that is where all the money is .

these bastards are same as drug dealers, murderers and deserve to die for their crimes.

5. If the stock market crashes, it'll all be in Obama's and the Democrats' heads.

Hey businesstaxes, how dare you say such crap and participate in my capitalist system, you Marxist!

6. Awesome! Thanks for sharing

7. That was excellent. The news headlines of the day almost identical.

Def worth the time ,to anybody who hasn't watched it.

8. Sanaz3

Sanaz3

This film is also a great one!

The Civilian Conservation Corps
    http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/americanexperience/films/ccc/player/

"In March 1933, within weeks of his inauguration, President Franklin Roosevelt sent legislation to Congress aimed at providing relief for unemployed American workers. He proposed the Civilian Conservation Corps (CCC) to provide jobs in natural resource conservation. Over the next decade, the CCC put more than three million young men to work in the nation?s forests and parks, planting trees, building flood barriers, fighting fires, and maintaining roads and trails, conserving both private and federal land..."

9. olias

olias

I'm just a simpleton, but I think something along theses lines would be great for the country right now too. There's just so many unemployed who are doing nothing and still collecting unemployment checks. Might as well create some jobs and get something for our money.

10. That was very entertaining, awesome to know we've learned nothing.

What would happen if everyone in America watched that video tonight after the markets closed?

#10     May 20, 2010