Payrolls Plunge To 88K, Biggest Miss Since Dec 2009, Part Rate At New 30 yr low

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tsing Tao, Apr 5, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

That's what I thought. :D

#21     Apr 5, 2013
  2. Ricter

Ricter

Lol, I wonder what pspr's excuse is ("upset?"), he's had me on ignore for a long time. I can go right to the post where he did, after I eviscerated his post's logic.

#22     Apr 5, 2013
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Ah, I see. Well, until that utopia Star Trek day where money is irrelevant and people still have to purchase food, a job for those people would be a great thing.

Or are you trying to say that robots have caused the LFPR to be where it is today?

#23     Apr 5, 2013
  4. Ricter

Ricter

We do not have to be "there" for the principle and practice of the thing to already be putting downward pressure on the LFPR.

#24     Apr 5, 2013
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Yes, because starting a business is so easy today. No barriers to entry whatsoever.

#25     Apr 5, 2013
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

So it's robots, then?

I just want to hear you actually say it.

#26     Apr 5, 2013
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Just out of curiosity, who don't you have on ignore these days?

#27     Apr 5, 2013
  8. pspr

pspr

I put you on ignore years ago because you say nothing but nonsense. Since December I have no one on ignore, so say your piece.

Eviscerated my post logic? In your dreams. :p

#28     Apr 5, 2013
  9. Ricter

Ricter

Broadly defined robots, which includes all forms of automation. Some forms of productivity improvement would be difficult to even call automation, such as "best practice", aka technique. But not entirely those, either, offshoring to lower cost labor is also part.

#29     Apr 5, 2013
  10. Ricter

Ricter

Wow, that's a real puzzler. Who don't I have on ignore... ?

LMAO.

#30     Apr 5, 2013