Paying YOU $10,000-$50,000 Cash Bounty to hook me up with the right firm

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Rearden Metal, Jul 4, 2008.

1. No Joke?

Then why does it sound so damn funny?

:D

#41     Jul 5, 2008
  2. Surdo

Surdo

Even Timmay got his lucky break on here Surf'!

#42     Jul 5, 2008
  3. BWAHAHAHAHAHHAA!!!! This is why I come to elitetrader because its the quality of the comedy that makes me keep coming back. I'll admit I'll throw up a few comedy posts every once in a while too...

So T. Boone Pickens, Buffet, Icahn and the likes all make elitetrader their homepage???? This is where they find the best and brightest talent???

The only guys here are the ones trying to make a dollar or 500 dollars a month from some poor sap in North Dakota who wants to learn how to trade.

#43     Jul 5, 2008
  4. I realize you only joined this board 3 months ago, but to think Rearden Metal is not an 8 figga nigga, and to think this board is only piker fags is just ignorant and incorrect.

#44     Jul 5, 2008
  5. I'm not a millionaire trader but probably would not claim to be one if I were. I initially came to ET to learn but I've resigned on that notion a while back and now get most of my information from books. I now come to ET mostly for entertainment.

Every once in a while I read something thats actually educational.

Watching others get their chains yanked is funny to some and highly offensive to others. Any forum always has a variety of personalities running about and RM is simply the type that likes to have a good time. Take the thread for what it is.

#45     Jul 5, 2008
  6. ElCubano

ElCubano

"stop thinking with ya damn pockets".

#46     Jul 5, 2008
  7. taodr

taodr

Hey EC check your mailbox !

#47     Jul 5, 2008
  8. Is that a figger of speech? I can't believe my eyes seeing that on ET.

#48     Jul 5, 2008
  9. hehe, or a bad Jay Z song a few years back.

#49     Jul 5, 2008
  10. Yeah, I blinked too.

But then I realized it was something a white boy who was trying to be cool but wasn't would say, so I just left it alone.

#50     Jul 5, 2008