Paying YOU $10,000-$50,000 Cash Bounty to hook me up with the right firm

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Rearden Metal, Jul 4, 2008.

1. RM made a cool 1M (less 50K) in 2007, so your claim about tech bubble margin is not valid.

#31     Jul 5, 2008
  2. Yes, I also remember him being very profitable up until this point.

So Port1385, while your post was quite amusing and does make a number of extremely valid points, I'd say he definitely deserves the benefit of the doubt on this one.

But whether there is someone who is interested in helping him keep the good times rolling with the percentage cuts that he is offering is another thing entirely.

I'd say he'd get better quality replies if he ups the percentages ... anywho, I wish'em luck.

#32     Jul 5, 2008
  3. Why pander to people on elitetrader? If your a reputable firm, then your not going to find any good talent on this website.

I would dare say that by posting on a website like this you would kill your reputation rather then strengthening it. How many million dollar a year traders come to a website like this pandering?

As for claims for returns, I dont care who you are or where you came from, I dont believe a word I read or hear. I'll believe an independent accountant when they audit the returns and then, even then, I'll still question it.

A trader who makes a million plus a year isnt going to pander and pedal themselves on an obscure website full of garbage to an unknown crowd.

I would dare say this is more of a scam then anything else. I dont care how many posts or years of posting you have done. This behavior is so scammy its ridiculous. Where is that pabst blue ribbon guy selling his services for 500?

#33     Jul 5, 2008
  4. This Forum has many excellent and successful talents and a lot to learn from. In fact it is the most viable source of any kind of trading related resources.
    It's upon the researcher to seek the proper data from this mine.
    Also, I'd personally go with the rule and not the exception and the rule here has been several very valid members have confirmed the author's success in this field.

#34     Jul 5, 2008

5. Not hard to imagine. I remember a year or 2 ago RM posting days like up 200K one day and down 400K the next! :eek:

So yeah, I could see him being up a mill in a good month or down a mill for that matter.

#35     Jul 5, 2008
  6. Haha. This post is even more of a joke then rearden metal's. This site is full of duplicate ids that are nearly impossible to verify.

You say that because several other members bolster the credibility of another poster makes it all legit. All these posters with duplicate ids who are so wealthy that they have nothing better to do on a 4th of july weekend then to post. Hahaha.

The fact of the matter is that there are plenty of inconsistencies with this post, rearden metal and this website in general. Credibility? There is none here in this cyberspace full of duplicate ids and hooligans.

Maybe rearden should try the yahoo message boards next to seek that great trader situation that he wants.

I would wager that rearden is a scam artist just like the vast majority of the posters on this website. Some of the scammies are easier to spot while others have built up their reps over years. Come on, this is a scam like any other.

I dont know who Rearden Metal is nor do I care. Im not going to trust someone from a website no matter how many posts or years of posting they have. I have seen guys make up lives saying they were executives at some of these tech companies that no longer exist uusing bogus resumes and references. Who knows, maybe he is someone like that...

#36     Jul 5, 2008
  7. It is seldom so many high count posters participate in a thread as they have here and all with positive comments. They don't get to earn thousands of posts had they been scam posters.
    Anyhow, we are all entitled to our opinions, I myself have learned a lot from this forum and appreciate it very much.
    In fact I have learned a lot from this very thread too. I have been in a very similar situation and looking for answers that many of them I found right here thanks to this thread and the responses provided and will continue to closely monitor it.
    If you do not appreciate this type of content, then maybe you would allow us to benefit from it.
    thanks

#37     Jul 5, 2008
  8. Looks like Port1385 is not hiring Rearden any time soon.

#38     Jul 5, 2008

9. you are totally and absolutely clueless.

you would be shocked at the quality of talent that reads these boards.

yes, even a billion dollar fund manager or two.

no joke.

#39     Jul 5, 2008

10. The question is how many seconds those managers stay , no ?

#40     Jul 5, 2008