Paying YOU $10,000-$50,000 Cash Bounty to hook me up with the right firm

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Rearden Metal, Jul 4, 2008.

1. Couldn't have said it better myself. Big hitters make their own edges. You aren't one of them.

#11     Jul 4, 2008
  2. That is a good question...if you were the top trader at Schonfield then why not try making phonecalls to your old buddies like Dimitry? There has to be someone you know over there that would gladly put you in the right place. Its hard for me to believe that Dimitry wouldnt pick up the phone for you...if he didnt then Im wondering as to why...

However, I do have a great suggestion that I believe you should take. I hate to turn this thread into an advertisement for Swift Trading, but I believe this is the best answer for yourself. Swift Trading has made many here into millionaires as you can see from the results in the P&L thread. You dont need to throw down much cash, but simply a small deposit. I cant say enough about Swift Trading.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#12     Jul 4, 2008
  3. Another good one is Bright Trading. He has a three day "boot camp" I think your problem is that you trade based upon market direction, however, Don's strategies dont employ market direction. You dont have to spend 10-50k with Don. He will teach the right things to do.

[​IMG]

#13     Jul 4, 2008
  4. i have a potential perfect situation for you, RM. check your PM, let me know
    surf

#14     Jul 4, 2008
  5. rm, I assume you're serious about this. I can hook you up. but it's a complicated project. 50k after 2 weeks there. You probably know us and we you, which will make things worse. if you're interested pm me and we can meet for lunch dt chicago next week.

tng

#15     Jul 4, 2008
  6. RM

why not go back to Shoney ?

#16     Jul 5, 2008
  7. Are you looking to go to a TRUE prop shop or a firm such as Assent or Bright?

#17     Jul 5, 2008
  8. ammo

ammo

rm, if you are turning those kind of numbers,you need to ask yourself,am i capable of turning out my proven profitable methods to listen to other possible profitable methods,as a trader you know that you see things your way,what makes you think you can turn a mule into a race horse or vice versa,don't waist your time learning that you can't unlearn what you love so much,doing things your way.

#18     Jul 5, 2008
  9. taodr

taodr

RM. Why don't you just approach Goldman ? They seem to be king of the hill and as Der Spiegel suggests will run the US government soon if not already. If you really are good could walk away with tens of millions a year plus lots of insider information.

#19     Jul 5, 2008
  10. Double! :D

#20     Jul 5, 2008