Pay services that select your picks.

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Neet, Oct 7, 2006.

1. konnikov1

konnikov1

have you tried Schaeffers?

#51     Oct 28, 2006
  2. konnikov1

konnikov1

Vector Vest is good, again, if this is what you're looking for. They don't do picks for you, they give you a tool. Again, you need to understand their method BEFORE you trade. 5 week trial is $10 only.

IBD is very good. Don't be fooled by the 100 list you refer. This it over. In order for a stock to get there is has to go a long way, i.e. by the time it gets to IBD100 you often (not always, but often) should have sold.

#52     Oct 28, 2006
  3. konnikov1

konnikov1

i bet people will laugh at you, but it's OK. Google Cramer, at least to know who he is. I would not recommend any of his shows, at least, untill you know what you're doing and what you're looking for, but his Real Money is worth reading, unless you're against fundamentals all together.

#53     Oct 28, 2006
  4. mjh

mjh

Floyyd Cramer-hahahaha-that's priceless! still LMAO!-thanks for that!

#54     Oct 28, 2006
  5. You know we laugh and laugh at Cramer but it is unbelievable how much this guy can move stocks. Wonder when that will end....

#55     Jan 15, 2007
  6. I tried this market pay service before and it worked out pretty well they give market picks and news so if you want to try them out let me know i can get you a referral I cannot list the site because they do not want me too...

message me if you want to try them out..

#56     Jan 15, 2007