Pay services that select your picks.

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Neet, Oct 7, 2006.

1. buzz

buzz

Come in my chat room next week, It's free. If I was charging. I would get lots of intrest, Because it free, people tend to think cant be any good. … funny how that works.

I worked on the Floor in the late 80s...So I know a little...but, I will only be doing this till I get bored. until then, You should be good for 50 to 70 YM points a week..The reason I am showing signals on YM is. Newbies who are starting out need to pay for feed on ES, but they can get YM data free and I like to help if and when I can.

#21     Oct 8, 2006
  2. Neet

Neet

Is he any good ?

:)

#22     Oct 8, 2006
  3. kowboy

kowboy

www.highchartpatterns.com is an interesting new one I've been looking at the last few weeks. Similar to Zanger in ways, except it's mostly for daytrading. Very honest and accurate reporting of results.

Not always a tradeable set up every day, but some of the picks can run. I like the way the breakouts and breakdowns are explained.

No affiliation.

#23     Oct 8, 2006
  4. Neet

Neet

I'm already on highchartpatterns, it's pretty good but as I said you must be an experienced trader to use it successfully.

It is not buy or short type of signal newsletter. However, everything is explained in details and the reports are honest. The other day they had 3 setups and all 3 of them failed and they reported without fear.

#24     Oct 9, 2006
  5. Nice post Michael B -- tx for sharing.

#25     Oct 9, 2006
  6. Neet

Neet

I second that, great post Michael, quite a story to read.

#26     Oct 9, 2006
  7. If anyone is interested in participating in a beta launch of a service providing market timing for stocks, futures, forex, etf, industries, and mutual funds please email or pm your interest. I would like to build this from the ground up based on viewpoints of the customer. The idea is to also have a companion voice chat room available as part of the email service. The service will cater to short-term and long-term traders and investors.
    The beta will last from 1-3 months(or longer if needed) before any service fees are decided and implemented. It is my hope that after the beta, the service will speak for itself based on customer reccomendation and satisfaction and the fact that you are actually making money from this service. Even if you trade or invest using your own methods, you may be able to complement your returns with such a service.
    Looking foward.

Best Regards.

#27     Oct 9, 2006
  8. dont waster your time on :

OPTIONS HOTLINE

WAVESTRENGTH

i made a bit of money but overall, i lost too much.

best bet is to set aside 3-6 months and learn on your own or catch up with experienced traders inyour area who are willing to help.

#28     Oct 9, 2006
  9. ssblack

ssblack

what are you smoking, bigtrends is the best! :D

obviously that's sarcastic.

i used to work for them as an analyst when i was naive to the industry. it didn't last long. when i was allowed to trade my way, then i was stellar with futures and FX. when Price decided that the customers needed more "action" then my style was compromised and obviously i started getting whacked.

my favorite reply from him:

"that approach might be good for a money management firm, but our customers need ACTION"

regarding me stopping trades after hitting a 6 pt profit target on the ES each day... which Chris (brownsfan) can verify as he was a sub to my ES service.

salesmen, not traders. marketers, not traders.

Michael B., check your PM's.

#29     Oct 9, 2006
  10. "best bet is to set aside 3-6 months and learn on your own or catch up with experienced traders inyour area who are willing to help."

try 3-6 years. Why do people think the business of trading and investing don't require a serious education. You are only providing false hopes for new traders with those type of statements. And any traders that have figured out the game just ain't going to share what took them 3-6yrs to figure out with just anyone looking for a humble handout. 3-6 months you can learn how to flip burgers and manage a McDonald's. Please let's try to post reality not pipe dreams.

#30     Oct 9, 2006