PAX Americana

Discussion in 'Politics' started by andrasnm, Oct 25, 2006.

1. Here is what I think and what the solutions are;

The USA is run by an oligarchy (the biggest Multinational Corporations). Who sadly, are using time-tested tactics of the Mafia. This is not surprising since the Mafia has gotten into all aspects of legit businesses and government. This is the core of the problem.

The only quick remedy would be a formation of a 3rd party and change of campaign reforms in a way that BIG money is taken out of the equation and anyone who runs get the equal footing. Long shot but plausible.
    The other solution is a Great Depression II, which is long overdue and will happen someday. Historically any imbalances in society are cleared with a revolution or collapse of the economy, there is no other way, I bet on a fiscal collapse the way this looks.

#11     Oct 25, 2006
  2. neophyte321

neophyte321 Guest

.... I was being sarcastic. The first thing I read this morning is a column disparaging the US from start to finish. I saw red. (poor a attempt to defend my god-damn country, I guess...)

Question: Guess the political persuassion of the source of this article and all columns that have this same tone.

The weeks leading up to the election, it is probably not a wise idea to be honest about your ideas if those ideas center around how worthless america is.

#12     Oct 25, 2006
  3. Yes, these are difficult times to try and keep a proper perspective. Hopefully, a positive change is coming.

#13     Oct 25, 2006
  4. Arnie

Arnie

Can you prove otherwise?

#14     Oct 25, 2006
  5. well if history is any 'proof' and the fact that the US left and the right constantly frets about this...no there is no 'proof' to certain concepts. It is only a simpleton who, when confronted complex issues wants 'proof' i.e. does god exists? or is heavy debt for the US is beneficial?

The Sky is blue, want proof? look at it at nighttime, DUHH!!!!

#15     Oct 25, 2006
  6. I'm curious. What's your solution?

I mean, you've quick to point out all our faults (this is working under the assumption you're not American, since you said they would "own you"), but where is your solution to the problem you brought up?

Or are you like some of my employees that come into my office, sit in the chair and whine about the issues that are confronting them and have no solution as a suggestion to offer?

And incidently, your last post was one helluva dodge! Well done.

#16     Oct 25, 2006
  7. The first solution is stop lying to yourself and hide your heads in the sand. Do not believe the official inflation rate, the GDP and other BS numbers the CNBC throws at you.
    Other that these I do not have to offer any solutions since I am not the perpetrator or the duped facilitator if the gargantuan crimes committed daily against the average American public. But if you insist.
    - Raise public education and lessons of critical thinking in schools - apparently when highschool kids graduate they cannot balance a checkbook so the only usability the government finds for them is to send them off to some far away land to die.
    - Better turn that sick US education around.... The powers at the helm want the people as stupid as they can be without being a drooling and self-soiling moron.
    - See my earlier posts on multi party and election reform. Right now you have no democracy nor capitalism. It is a huge cluster fuck.

#17     Oct 25, 2006
  8. which countries would evaporate without us aid, exactly?

#18     Oct 26, 2006
  9. Given, much of that aid is directed through certain religious charities-with quite strict use guidelines. And, it could be argued, due to the results of said structure, actually cause greater debt and reduced quality of life overall.

At issue, is whether a capitalist approach can aid nations with practically no productive resources, beyond what it may take to feed themselves, on a marginal basis.

Many examples of this phenomena result in more death and poverty, and rapidly increasing purist oligarchy, when the basic problems actually went from bad to worse on the ground.

#19     Oct 26, 2006
  10. neophyte321

neophyte321 Guest

Ahhh It IS CNBC at the root of All Our Problems!

Here's a clue, the US school systems are exceptional, the national numbers are brought down by certain demographics. The talk of public school crisis in the US involve only confined areas of the population. HINT: Take a look at the most recent recepients of the Nobel Prizes.

"apparently when highschool kids graduate they cannot
    balance a checkbook so the only usability the government finds
    for them is to send them off to some far away land to die..."

"I am not the perpetrator or the duped facilitator if the
    gargantuan crimes committed daily against the average
    American"

melodrama gets you nowhere ... thanks for the post, continuing sharing all the Anti-American propaganda you can uncover, it certainly seems to have rotten your brain... the only dope being duped here is you ...

JOIN THIS GUY AND VOTE DEMOCRAT!

#20     Oct 26, 2006