Paulville

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TGregg, Apr 18, 2008.

1. Gord

Gord

The true sign of a kook is that he takes something benign and stretches beyond all proportions. For example:

#21     Apr 19, 2008
  2. dinoman

dinoman

Good logic... Sell crazy somewhere esle were all stocked up here!

#22     Apr 19, 2008
  3. Gord

Gord

I was simply saying that the perception that the kooks (like you) define Ron Paul's supporters has over-ridden the reality (according to you) that he has repudiated those kooks (including you). So when the public thinks of Ron Paul they think kooks - you!

#23     Apr 19, 2008
  4. Gord

Gord

Yeah you certainly seem to have an over-abundance of crazy, all right.

#24     Apr 19, 2008
  5. dinoman

dinoman

Nice, your words all of a sudden become mine. Are you for real?

Time to put down the crack pipe and back away. Trust me its for your own good!

#25     Apr 19, 2008
  6. Gord

Gord

You don't read too well do you?

#26     Apr 19, 2008
  7. dinoman

dinoman

Hmmm... Lets see I am a Kook because I provided you the evidence of his denouncement of your so called "Kook" scenario?

I do not believe in the 911 conspiracy yet I am guilty of it?

Once again LAY DOWN THE PIPE!

#27     Apr 19, 2008
  8. dinoman

dinoman

Sorry, I try to avoid reverse psychology for it doesn't really apply to common sense.

#28     Apr 19, 2008
  9. Gord

Gord

Besides being a kook and not being able to read very well, you are obviously not very smart either. You are a kook because you fit the definition I gave in my first post. I gave you no reason to jump down my throat, but as soon as I said I wouldn't support Paul because he was not strong enough on national security for me, you immediately questioned my ability to use my brain. That is a prime example of how Ron Paul supporters come across. You are the epitome of the public's perception of a Ron Paul supporter. You and other supporters like you are the reason for his small amount of public support - congratulations...

#29     Apr 19, 2008
  10. dinoman

dinoman

Sorry, but you just lied! Read the thread again and then try again.

#30     Apr 19, 2008