Paulson just said on cnbc

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by kxvid, Dec 16, 2008.

1. kxvid

kxvid

That he is not expecting any more large financial institutions to fail. I bet money one does.

2. seauouch

seauouch

care to enlighten us?

3. Everything Paulson says is the opposite of what happens.

4. I use to have a few posts on here calling Snow the worst treasury secretary before they got erased but Paulson, man...

The next secretary is gonna have a mess on his hands figuring out what to about the GSE's, AIG, the Chinese running the printing pess, the budget deficits, etc..

Worst administration ever. I can't believe people voted for this idiot but then again, have you ever been to a red state!

5. S2007S

S2007S

He said that wow, im surprised, he is the same guy who said that the housing industry was improving and that economy was stable about a year ago, interesting.

6. I'll never forget the time Paulson was on Bloomberg saying "we support a strong dollar policy." while Bloomberg had a chart of the dollar dumping as he spoke.

LoL

Everything this guy says is the polar opposite of what will happen. Everything!

7. clacy

clacy

Please. All the blue states are asking for bailouts from the fed too. It's only the Republicans that are opposed to all this bullshit. Obama is proposing a $1T bailout next year. Please don't lump Bush in with conservatives because is actually just as liberal or more than Obama economically.

I'm not defending Paulson, but do you really think Geithner is going to be a big departure from this madness.