Paulson Just Did Complete 180 - 2nd 1/2 of Bailout $$ Won't Be Used to Buy Mortgages

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by ByLoSellHi, Nov 12, 2008.

1. TGregg

TGregg

Working stiffs who don't live off the government (AKA the Sucker Class) are the only ones going BK. :(

#11     Nov 12, 2008
  2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Are we gonna test 7800?

#12     Nov 12, 2008
  3. Yet another FAILED BUSH APPOINTEE.
    Add Paulson to the long list of incompetents along with Rumsfeld (SD), Gonzales (AG), Pat Wood (FERC), Christopher Cox (SEC), Gayle Norton (SI), Christine Todd-Whitman (EPA), etc.

Shocker.

#13     Nov 12, 2008

4. Yea, I guess it's time that BO came in and saved the world. After all, he's got all the answers and will do nothing wrong.

I have seen an interesting thing in my life, the people who do nothing wrong are always the people who do nothing.

#14     Nov 12, 2008
  5. Mecro

Mecro

You just don't get it, do you?

They are far from incompetent or failed. They are doing exactly what they need to be doing to reach their goal.

The fact that you think they are incompetent only goes to show how well of a job they are doing.

#15     Nov 12, 2008
  6. I'm assuming that you are referring to our president-elect, rather than the former leader of Iraq. Last I checked, he hadn't filled Cabinet positions. Perhaps you have some inside knowledge you'd like to share? :cool:

#16     Nov 12, 2008