Paulson is cracking under questioning..

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by TheDudeofLife, Jun 27, 2006.

1. wow..did people always just kiss thiss guy's butt at Goldman every day ...looks like he is about one more tough question from crying

"uhhhh... I wasn't told that you were going to ask me about the deficit "...

quit stuttering dude..

I am getting bad feelings about this guy.....

2. His left pinky finger is kinda nasty :D

3. lwlee

lwlee

Listen to his words rather than his mannerisms. He has a mild mannered grandfatherly way but he didn't get to be CEO of GS by accident.

4. taodr

taodr

It's just another kiss ass session ! Interesting, Paulson is worth over three quarter of a billion dollars, I guess they are not allowed to enquire if he made some of this dough on "inside" information.

5. toatal kiss ass session..........it`s making me sick......sounds like they`re interviewing porky pig with his stutter............i`m waiting for him to say "that`s all folks"

another crook from goldman.............

6. gnome

gnome

1. Suggest you not worry anything about Paulson. He's not important, just a yes man for Bush.

2. If are getting bad feelings about Paulson, you should have gone totally mental over Bernanke.

7. Thanks for the article. I never knew about those "perks". Guys have it made if they leave the private sector for a government job.