Paulson is a fucking liar!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bond_trad3r, Jan 12, 2009.

1. What a motherfucking cunt. Transparcy with TARP program my ass!

2. you bet

3. transparency is just a buzz word like synergy. It means nothing.

But I think the Paulson and Ben are doing a good job helping the financial markets with these stimulus and bailouts during these suposedly difficult economic times.

4. You are like my alter ego

5. yeah, but you are a dipshit..
    why are they doing this when there is no recession..it's all in our minds, right?
    dipshit.

6. very well said!

and yeah,

that gruff voice, what did he do?, smoke sand paper?

7. The fact you say this after losing (paper losses) close to 90% of your paper trade value just shows what a dipshit you are.

8. My baby does the Hanky Panky, yeah.

I read somewhere Paulson is akin to a child molester running an orphanage.

I thought that analogy was worth passing on.

Worth, an interesting word.

Oh, and the gentleman above, with 6500 posts, is using the word "dipshit". Also interesting. I wonder about his worth. Both figurative and literal.

9. ok, take a few comments and explain the illustration akin to reality,

too many have said, he being worth over $700 million from his career at Goldman Sachs, and then bailing out the same guys and firms at the expense of the American people,

but after that I am losing you,

what is really disgusting is how they claim to have transparency

and the auto companies whom these banks received funds to lend to, had to come to congress for direct loans, instead of the banks, hence what did we bail out?

I know that failure is the only option these companys' have employed, and competent people they fire and keep the relatives in various departments throughout these companies...

where did all this money go?, and to what end?

10. You've been shorting the market since you joined this forum. How many accounts did you blow up since then?

#10     Jan 12, 2009