Paul Walks Out Of CNN Interview

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Dec 21, 2011.

1. Mvector

Mvector

alex has more vigor than 100 typical americans put together - priceless!

#41     Dec 23, 2011
  2. Mvector

Mvector

#42     Dec 23, 2011
  3. Mvector

Mvector

Ron Paul moving moving up in polls for Nevada, and New Hampshire.

interesting recent CNN poll details -

The latest CNN/ORC poll released Tuesday finds that Congressman Paul scores highest amongst minorities when matched up against Barack Obama in a hypothetical election head to head.

Paul scores 25% of the vote amongst non-whites, whereas Romney polls at 20% and Gingrich gets 15%.

#43     Dec 23, 2011
  4. Paul doesn't want to be Prez. He just wants to run his mouf.

#44     Dec 23, 2011
  5. Mvector

Mvector

Ron Paul running for president several times is not running his mouth - thank god he is running for president or you would all be stuck with establishment selected puppets with more of the same - trashing america from the inside out

#45     Dec 23, 2011
  6. Daxtrader

Daxtrader

Ron Paul should run third party if he isn't nominated. A big fuck you to the establishment, guaranteeing Obama the victory.

#46     Dec 23, 2011
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

More like a big fuck you to all the people who wrote checks to him. Running 3rd party will cost him a fortune and that money he raised could be better served to helping other libertarian candidates get elected at the state level or in the House or Senate. I hope Ron has more common sense then that. I think he does.

#47     Dec 23, 2011
  8. Mvector

Mvector

Guaranteeing an obama victory is built from not supporting Ron Paul with every once of your being - make it happen and don't HOPE others will!

www.ronpaulbrochure.com

http://www.ronpaul2012.com/

I have been providing full support in everyway I can - finances, time, and spreading the word.

#48     Dec 23, 2011