Paul Walks Out Of CNN Interview

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Dec 21, 2011.

1. #31     Dec 22, 2011
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

IOW words you have no fucking idea what the "smart money" is even thinking in this regard; ergo you simply pulled shit out of your ass and tried to pawn it off as meaningful insight.

Gotcha

#32     Dec 22, 2011
  3. achilles28

achilles28

Ironic CNN taps David Gergen as credible witness. That guy is a regular at Bohemian Grove, which is deeply occultic. Wolf Blitzer knows. He's probably a phag, himself.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/u2wHnuhkUeM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#33     Dec 22, 2011
  4. kut2k2

kut2k2

+1

And the analogy with Obama and Rev. Wright is bogus. I've sat through many a sermon and had no fucking clue what was said immediately after because I just tuned that shit out. But if I was putting out a newsletter with my name on it, you can bet your ass I'd know what was in it at publication time. Ron Paul's mealymouthed excuse-making doesn't pass the laugh test.

It's a fucking newsletter, not the New York Times. WTF was he publishing it for if he didn't have total control over it? Did he lose a bet or something? *rolleyes*

#34     Dec 22, 2011
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Only to Odumbo's blind sheeple kunt2.

#35     Dec 22, 2011
  6. Probably sitting there thinking about swallowing Obama's noodle.

#36     Dec 22, 2011
  7. kut2k2

kut2k2

Another closeted gay klanner heard from. Why name yourself "Clubber Lang", inbred klan pussy?

#37     Dec 22, 2011
  8. Max E.

Max E.

lol, this is one of the dumbest comments i have heard on elitetrader and that is saying alot.

This might be some of the most ridiculous spin i have ever read in my entire life.

You somehow managed to come out and get things completely backwards, at the same time you condescendingly mock people for being "stupid"

#38     Dec 22, 2011
  9. I guess we should take the Owl worshipper's word for it. Wow.

#39     Dec 23, 2011
  10. Mvector

Mvector

David Gergen is into some very strange stuff - not even counting the bohemian grove membership - I don't trust anything that guys says.

Best thing about Ron Paul is his life long consistancy and voting record - best of the all by far!

www.ronpaulbrochure.com

Ron Paul gets very high voter turn out from minorities and that about sums up how much of a non issue the newsletter is - yawn.

#40     Dec 23, 2011