Paul Walks Out Of CNN Interview

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Dec 21, 2011.

1. Mvector

Mvector

I wonder if they will they ask obama about him, his two fathers, grandmother, and his moms involvement in foreign operations?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okKud3SHUjY

#21     Dec 22, 2011
  2. The smart money is betting Ron Paul is lying about his knowledge of what was written in his newsletter.
    He isn't stupid and he is well read and informed on many other issues, it is odd he claims ignorance on this issue.

I don't believe him, not that it matters he would never be president anyway.

#22     Dec 22, 2011
  3. Max E.

Max E.

Of course you dont, you are a well balanced centrist (unlike the rest of us) whose opinion is never swayed by bias, who has carefully weighed all the facts and once again come to the astonishing conclusion that someone who just so happens to be on the right is guilty.

SHOCKING :D

#23     Dec 22, 2011
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

The "smart money" tell you that themselves did they?

#24     Dec 22, 2011
  5. They got to Photoshop his head on that picture of Oswald holding a rifle and the commie newspaper.

As an added benefit, it will solve the Kennedy assassination too... :D

#25     Dec 22, 2011
  6. It's just a saying dumbass.

#26     Dec 22, 2011
  7. wjk

wjk

Or anything else.

#28     Dec 22, 2011
  8. Daxtrader

Daxtrader

From another forum:

"There might be some proof that Paul did not write the letters. In the February 1990 letter, "Boy it really burns me to have a national holiday for that philanderer, Martin Luther King. I voted against this outrage time and time again as a Congressman. What an infamy that Ronald Reagan approved it! We can thank him for our annual hate whitey day."

According to politifact he voted to celebrate Martin Luther King Jr.'s birthday on the third Monday in January. Furthermore, left wing articles all leave out the voted line since it is something that can be checked. There are interviews of Paul on youtube, specificlly one in 1988 where he treats the black host with much respect."

#29     Dec 22, 2011
  9. I told you this is what they would do. But they are waiting for the Fox News interview where he said he would not have support CR65 due to property rights issues.

It is coming.

They dropped little boy a couple of days ago, to see how much fight he had in him.

If he persists, they will drop fat boy.

Watch.

#30     Dec 22, 2011