Paul Walks Out Of CNN Interview

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Dec 21, 2011.

1. rew

rew

Neocons hate Ron Paul because he won't fight the very same wars they won't fight (but want your sons to fight).

#11     Dec 21, 2011
  2. +1

#12     Dec 22, 2011
  3. They need racism. They have 95% of the Black Vote in their pocket. If racism went away so would Democrats. They fan the flames of racism continually... I could never vote for a party that victimizes people like that. They herd them into inner city reservations and make sure they are unemployable, then blame it on Whitey... There is a money connection in the minds of Black Voters: Racism =free welfare money and a ticket to the Jessie Jackemup lottery..

#13     Dec 22, 2011
  4. achilles28

achilles28

I agree. It's doubtful nobody told Paul a week or two after who wrote what. Still, it was 20 years ago, he took responsibility, and his positions, which are remarkably consistent, take the boot off the neck of the underclass, many of whom are visible minorities. And God knows, I've said racist things in the past. We all have.

Then, look at the other candidates. Obama has a shitload of skeletons, as does Romney and Newt. Where is the msm? Nowhere. Establishment candidates get a pass.

#14     Dec 22, 2011

5. My bad.I thought you said you didn't know what shadiness was(as in you didn't know the definition of the word as it might be considered slang ) thats why I posted the definition

#15     Dec 22, 2011
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

That right there speaks volumes to the candidate's true intentions.

#16     Dec 22, 2011
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

I have to assume it's because CNN reporters are too stupid to think of new questions.

#17     Dec 22, 2011
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

BINGO!

#18     Dec 22, 2011
  9. "Beware of the hand when it's coming from the left I ain't trippin' just watch your step....Can't truss it!"~Chuck D (Public Enemy)

Also, NAACP Defends Ron Paul against this the last time the corporate media pretended this was something new:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/OGhv3paNz6U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Maybe it's just me but I have never seen the NAACP defend a David Duke disciple. Ron Paul was right to walk out. He answered the questions (to the same network) the day before, twice. Then, he answered this soulless reporter twice. B-B-B-B-ut the newsletters...it's fair right...it's fair.

This is nothing but sheer stark raving terror that a true statesman and representative of the people could some how sneak past the corporate filter.

#19     Dec 22, 2011
  10. Ron Paul explains this to CNN back in 2008:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/sY01Lpg5kqw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#20     Dec 22, 2011