Paul Tudor Jones

Discussion in 'Trading' started by bentedges, Jul 25, 2009.

1. Watching hot head PTJ trade with his lame ass correlation analysis I would have thought he would have gone broke soon enough.

Guess I'm wrong though considering to this day he apparently is going strong.

Macro trading OPM must be easy. :D

#31     Jul 26, 2009
  2. What program did you use to download the videos?

#32     Jul 26, 2009
  3. slacker

slacker

New feature from YouTube lets you download mp4...

http://googlesystem.blogspot.com/2008/04/download-youtube-videos-as-mp4-files.html

Just drag the 'Get YouTube video" button on the above web page to your browser toolbar and watch the video. Click the button on the toolbar and save it as Mp4. Worked for all of these Jones videos.

#33     Jul 26, 2009
  4. #34     Jul 26, 2009
  5. I used a program called "Youtube Downloader."

#35     Jul 26, 2009
  6. keepvid.com

#36     Jul 26, 2009
  7. Nanook

Nanook

#37     Jul 26, 2009
  8. Thanks for your post. I saved the videos as I think they are great.

As one of the old dogs here I remember placing orders via phone to brokers which included,

paying the spread which was usually in 8ths

$35 per trade

10 mins (and usually another call) to get your confirmation

Things are a lot better for the retail trader these days. So good in fact that I cant think of any reasons why the average trader (not super large volume and even then I am unsure) would want to leave the safety of retail (SiPC) unless getting leverage was a goal after turning profitable

#38     Jul 26, 2009
  9. chisel

chisel

#39     Jul 26, 2009
  10. So what is the “Trading Secret” in it? The only thing I got is to relentlessly “Cut the Losers” and then keep on trading and winners will come! That is the Holy Grail of the trading game.

#40     Jul 26, 2009