Paul Tudor Jones wants Christie to run

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Jul 21, 2011.

1. bone

bone

Chris Christie is a God.

#11     Jul 21, 2011
  2. 1 year to lose 60 pounds? i don't think he can do it...

#12     Jul 21, 2011
  3. Max E.

Max E.

A guy his size could drop sixty pounds in 2 months if he put his mind to it.

#13     Jul 21, 2011
  4. That's my take on it as well (I've tried to tell our resident Obama-ite AK47 umpteen times that the independents have all jumped ship at this point).

The eight years of Bush put Obama in the White House and with record setting approval ratings based on nothing more than his regurgitated talking points and persuasive rhetoric.

It just took a few months for most people to realize he was in way, way over his head.

#14     Jul 21, 2011
  5. Do you think he ever averaged into losers after he made that sign??? I bet he did. :D

#15     Jul 21, 2011
  6. bone

bone

Nahhhh. We want him fat and sassy.

#16     Jul 21, 2011
  7. Max E.

Max E.

The talking heads on T.V. always talk about how a big guy like christie cant be elected to president, but i actually think that in his very specific case it benefits him.

When most people see him, and listen to him, they see someone who is real, who is just a very blunt, straightforeword guy, I think that if he was skinny, and he talked and acted the way he does people would be more inclined to believe he was nothing more than a smooth, polished politician, who had his act down.

I think it is hard to look at a guy like him, who is 400 pounds, and listen to him speak and think that everything he does in life is a calm, cool, well calculated speech. The same kind of well calculated speeches most politicians make.

Just my 2 cents, though im wrong atleast as often as im right. :D

#17     Jul 21, 2011
  8. that's the kind of thing that could impress people. i don't think he could do it.

i don't buy this BS of not seeing his kids for 10 years. LOL, the guy already counted years of 2 terms. talk about being delusional.

the truth is that he does not want to run because he would have to get into shape to have some kind of a chance.

#18     Jul 21, 2011
  9. Max E.

Max E.

He was beating Obama in the polls over a year ago when Romney was still 10 points behind, nice try though.

#19     Jul 21, 2011
  10. :D :D :D

#20     Jul 21, 2011