Paul Tudor Jones--- Ultra Rare Autograph

Discussion in 'Trading' started by marketsurfer, Dec 18, 2007.

1. Surf, I hope you\'re not about to top yourself off or anything crazy.

That\'s some cool shit, and I wouldn\'t be selling it....

I mean I didn\'t get it myself, so I don\'t want it...but nonetheless, I wouldn\'t want to part with it had I obtained it.

#11     Dec 19, 2007
  2. It was taken at the residence of someone by the initials RH in Clearwater about 25 years ago. I'm positive he wouldn't want it posted regardless of the tame nature of the picture and I was joking about selling it anyway.

$150 for your card huh? Good luck!

#12     Dec 19, 2007
  3. Would you kindly explain the difference to me? Since they are both presently living, I fail to grasp the distinction. Really.

As I see it, if VN is the greatest living speculator,as you say, then he must be better than PTJ, since PTJ is also "living." However, since you are also saying that PTJ is the greatest trader of all time, then I do not see how your two statements can both be correct. The only explanation is if you are making a distinction between "trader" and "speculator." And if you are making a distinction between those two terms, then kindly explain why you regard VN as a "speculator" and PTJ as a "trader." How did you arrive at that distinction?

#13     Dec 19, 2007
  4. slacker

slacker

Could the distiction be that a trader gets to keep his silver??? :D

#14     Dec 19, 2007
  5. TUDOR!!!!! :cool:

#15     Dec 19, 2007
  6. yes tdog you answered your own question. there is a world of difference between a speculator and a trader....a world. I bet you can figure this out the details on your own. if not when I get back to land ill explain.

surf

#16     Dec 19, 2007
  7. No, I cannot. Please help me. What is the difference between a speculator and a trader? And how is this difference manifested in PTJ's and VN's trading, apart from the disparity in their performance?

#17     Dec 19, 2007
  8. Why sell this? Hurting for money? Can't be. You're the infamous marketsurfer!

Tell me you're going to donate the $$ to some charity.

#18     Dec 19, 2007
  9. Still waiting for that explanation.

#19     Dec 20, 2007
  10. I have a rare, and unlike all that shit on fleabay, genuine picture of me standing next to the Loch Ness monster ...

Payment in gold doubloon's only please...

#20     Dec 20, 2007