Paul Ryan: rape just a "method of conception."

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Aug 28, 2012.

1. Brass

Brass

You're the one talking shit. Compounding the problem is your remaining in place.

#31     Aug 28, 2012
  2. (based on your talking shit)
    I'm straight up issuing you a challenge, do you accept?

#32     Aug 28, 2012
  3. Brass

Brass

Only if you accept my challenge first: FOAD.

(Related to Tango 6 Alpha by any chance?)

#33     Aug 28, 2012
  4. There is a theory that the rise in availability of abortions is correlated to the drop in crime rates over the last few decades. I too see nothing wrong with people who don't want kids to be able to have abortions. And until the Christians start lining up to adopt the little crack addicted babies and the emotionally disturbed school age black kids they should STFO on this subject.

#34     Aug 28, 2012
  5. What challenge was that , and where do you start?
    Face it , you don't have the balls to submit evidence to prove it so your opinion is laughable.

Tell you what, you start your own r/t journal results and I'll post mine to it for comparsion.

yeah I know, I hear your excuse making machine getting all fired up now as I post.:eek:

#35     Aug 28, 2012
  6. And until the "racist" mantra slinging liberals start lining up to adopt the little crack addicted babies and the emotionally disturbed school age black kids they should STFO on this subject.

#36     Aug 28, 2012
  7. That's funny because chances are I could take no action and outperform your trading. :D

But we'll never know cause you're too chicken shit (like rcg) to back up your assertions with anything resembling a fact.

#37     Aug 28, 2012
  8. Brass

Brass

Why bother? Your results are already in, aren't they?
    In fact, judging by your journal, any contender could do just that and outperform you. Are you seriously that out of it? By your own admission your journal was a fuck-up. I could have bought a CD, gone to sleep and outperformed you. And now you're strutting? You're just too fucking dumb to die.

#38     Aug 28, 2012
  9. You're confused junior phoenix, we agree on this issue.

#39     Aug 28, 2012
  10. Brass

Brass

Reread his post. I suspect your motivation is fairly different than his.

#40     Aug 28, 2012