Paul Ryan: rape just a "method of conception."

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Aug 28, 2012.

1. Like most of your ideations, they are unfounded in reality.

#21     Aug 28, 2012
  2. Hell ,I'd be impressed with just 1 legit point.

#22     Aug 28, 2012
  3. Brass

Brass

Judging by what I understand to be the outcome of your journal, I can see why.

#23     Aug 28, 2012
  4. As always you have your head up your arse , lucrum was not referencing my journal plus he was referring to rcg's magical (often spoken of but never revealed) 5 points.

btw: My journal reflects I've been net positive since it's start and the associated change in strategy implemented.

#24     Aug 28, 2012
  5. Why, think your performance will beat mine?

#25     Aug 28, 2012
  6. Brass

Brass

I love rhetorical questions, don't you?

#26     Aug 28, 2012
  7. Face it , you don't have the balls to submit evidence to prove it so your opinion is laughable.

Tell you what, you start your own r/t journal results and I'll post mine to it for comparsion.

Pick any date from today on forward we can compare results.

yeah I know, I hear your excuse making machine getting all fired up now as I post.:eek:

#27     Aug 28, 2012
  8. Brass

Brass

Yes, imagine the motivation to prove myself to someone whom I would just as soon spit on as not.

#28     Aug 28, 2012
  9. Brass

Brass

Idiot.

#29     Aug 28, 2012
  10. What I see is, someone quick to make claims but falls all over themselves to avoid producing any validation of such claims.

Are you sure you and rcg are not the same you both have the same problem of talking shit and running away. :D :D

#30     Aug 28, 2012