Paul Ryan: rape just a "method of conception."

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Aug 28, 2012.

1. Brass

Brass

All kidding aside, I think your favorable memory of Pabst's trading journal may be somewhat selective. I vaguely recall there being at least as many and as sizeable spills as thrills.

#11     Aug 28, 2012
  2. While I'm certainly not pabst, I'm not sure about the wisdom of the journal too much potential conflict of interest for putting my ego into my trades.

In efforts to be right it might encourage me to hold onto losing positions that I otherwise would close out much earlier.

#12     Aug 28, 2012
  3. Brass

Brass

Then you should strongly consider doing another journal. We'll try to draw a crowd for you to impress.

#13     Aug 28, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

As a pragmatist I feel pretty much the same.

#14     Aug 28, 2012
  5. Well now, imagine that!:D

#15     Aug 28, 2012
  6. Well one thing for certain is :In doing a journal I certainly won't be posting info that will let bottom feeders such as yourself riding my coattails.

#16     Aug 28, 2012
  7. Brass

Brass

Looks like "pragmatist" is the latest euphemism. Who knew.

#17     Aug 28, 2012
  8. Brass

Brass

Ride your coattails into the ground, you mean? Try not to worry. I'll restrain myself.

#18     Aug 28, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Shouldn't you be impressing PT and the rest of us with your "five points"?

#19     Aug 28, 2012
  10. Race is irrelevant to the issue (except for IQ considerations).

If you don't wan't your children then don't have them.
    The state is already the defacto nanny of wanted children lets don't make it also the burden of the taxpayer to care for litters of unwanted stray offspring.

Care for the other end of the spectrum(nursing homes) is already due to be taxing us beyond our means in 2 decades.

#20     Aug 28, 2012