Paul Ryan is rich.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, Sep 5, 2012.

1. Don't worry, Bill will not pull a Christie. He will use his star power and shine it on his guy. Watch and see.

#11     Sep 5, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'd pay to see that. Especially considering Obama has some vampire characteristics about him.

#12     Sep 5, 2012
  3. Brass

Brass

That will be good to see. But imagine the debate entertainment value. They'll be carrying Mr. Romney out on a stretcher. Similarly, when Biden is through with him, Ryan will be rocking back and forth mumbling verses from Atlas Shrugged under his breath.

#13     Sep 5, 2012
  4. LOL! You may be right about Romney, but I think Ryan will wipe the floor with Biden. That is going to be the pissing contest I'm interested in watching, just for the entertainment value alone. It could get ugly.

#14     Sep 5, 2012
  5. That seems to be most other people's view as well. Obama is going beat up Mittens, but since he is the favorite, it will not have as much sting.

Now, if Biden can take down Ryan, that could be fun! Ryan I would have to say is the favorite in that contest.

#15     Sep 5, 2012
  6. pspr

pspr

Don't count your chickens before they come home to roost.

#16     Sep 5, 2012
  7. Brass

Brass

I would bet my lunch money on Biden. Not because Ryan can't conduct himself well, but rather because of his voting record and unconciliatory conduct in Congress that he will have to defend. All else being anywhere near equal, the guy with the winning argument wins. And Biden, for all the criticisms against him, is no slouch. I think you're in for a surprise.

#17     Sep 5, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

That much huh?

#18     Sep 5, 2012
  9. Brass

Brass

Importantly, I wouldn't bet it on Ryan.

#19     Sep 5, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Of course not, you're a flaming liberal Canadian who has already declared the debate winners even before the debates begin.

#20     Sep 5, 2012