Paul Ryan is rich.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, Sep 5, 2012.

1. Nothing wrong with being rich. But we both agree that there is a difference in Pablo Escobar and Warren Buffet, right? Both of them would be consider rich. How one makes their money DOES matter.

Besides the fact that Pablo is deceased.:D

2. While I agree how one makes their money is of concern, I hope you're not implying Mr. Ryan's money is less than clean. Looks like he made it on the up and up to me.

3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I think his comment on the dirty money is more towards Pablo than Ryan.

4. Yep.

5. Brass

Brass

I think maybe the good captain is beginning to unravel a bit.

6. No I am not questioning Ryan or how he made is money. But how one makes money does matter. Mitt is doomed. He is Gordon Gekko. We will see how that plays. And now Gordon has his young and ambitious apprentice.

7. You are watching the DNC, right. You see the moves, you are an Illini.

Michelle set up the Everyman milieu yesterday. Bill will drive the stake thru the heart of Mittens today.

8. But how one makes money does matter
    ----------------------------

Obama is a beggar, runs raffles and sweepsttakes, asks for grants, freebies. like an organizer shoould. Oh yea he wrote a book and sold it to the state dept. booyaaah!

Best part about Obama is he called in sick in Jan 2009, now he's running for retirement. He'll never have to make a decision about pay or blah blah.

9. Clinton may drive a stake through the heart of Obama if his speech is too good.

#10     Sep 5, 2012