Paul Ryan is either a chameleon, a flip-flopper or a liar.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Aug 13, 2012.

1. Brass

Brass

Obama's shift, while inconsistent with a specific remark he made in the past, is not inconsistent with his overall world view of equal rights. So, yes, there was a shift, but it was in accordance with the general "trend," if you will. There was no measurable shift in Ryan's position. Just a bit of word salad. He's a full-on Randroid.

As for your respect, I've managed without it up until now. I'll try to press on.

#11     Aug 13, 2012
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

Hey, I'll give you credit for standing up and saying that. Good job.

#12     Aug 13, 2012
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

A shift? Dude, it was a life long belief. Going with the trend? What is he running a CTA now? One's life long religious beliefs should not be about "going with the trend". It wasn't a comment or remark he made, it was part of his core beliefs. Man Brass, you will go to great lengths to defend anything. And that is scary. Where do you draw the line? Maybe genocide, or can you go along with that too if it starts "trending" as you put it.

#13     Aug 13, 2012
  4. Brass

Brass

Are you going to start bouncing off the walls with Max?

An idea whose time has come in the the progressive trend towards fully equal human rights, and you equate that with genocide? Give Max my best, and be sure to wear a helmet.

#14     Aug 13, 2012
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

No, I did not equate the two. I wanted to know far you would go which is why I threw the extreme out there to see if even at that end, would you still nod your head with your messiah and agree with him? It doesn't do me any good to name 100 different issues and run through a check list with you so I put the extreme marker out there. And see if even way out there, are you still with your man? I just think you're a ditto head brass. You will never ever ever be critical of your side. And that speaks volumes about you. Call me whatever names you want. I have come to expect that from you. It's all so predictable.

#15     Aug 13, 2012
  6. What does obama know about human rights? His healthcare mandate is the total opposite. Forcing individuals to do something is not giving them rights, it is taking them away.

#16     Aug 13, 2012
  7. trying to get everyone covered by health insurance is anti human rights? have you gone to live in alternate reality with aaa?

#17     Aug 13, 2012
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

Tick...tock...tick...tock...

#18     Aug 13, 2012
  9. Ricter

Ricter

I get your point, with the caveat that (who was it who mentioned it recently?) it's not a "flip flop" if it's only one change. However, this could be a damning indictment of Ron Paul.

#19     Aug 13, 2012
  10. Maverick74

Maverick74

Two words for you Ricter: Political Expediency.

#20     Aug 13, 2012