Paul Ryan is crucifying Steven Miller

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., May 17, 2013.

1. That's funny there's lots of stuff I don't or haven't figured out but I'm not aware of any contradictions.

Care to dazzle us with some examples , ones specific to myself would be most relevant?

#41     May 19, 2013
  2. You are a gay conservative. That is worthy of a book right there.

#42     May 19, 2013
  3. I don't think anyone denies the ubiquity of your chosen constellation of magical thinking, but that has no bearing on their or the crony capitalist's errors.

belief is not fact

#43     May 19, 2013

4. Nice dodge, gay conservative.
    :D

#44     May 19, 2013
  5. jem

jem

the post sucked I reread it. I tried to write too fast.

yes... to post on et can be very self indulgent.

#45     May 19, 2013
  6. jem

jem

that why Reagan said it.
    it was apparently a russian proverb.

#46     May 19, 2013
  7. That's why I like you jem, you have a sense of humor.

#47     May 19, 2013
  8. Luke would have said . . . you *$#@^# moRon. :D .

#48     May 19, 2013
  9. Ricter

Ricter

"Ryan Backtracks On Harsh Obama Charge"

Paul Ryan On Benghazi: 'I Don't Know' If There Was A Cover-up

Posted: 05/19/2013 10:37 am EDT | Updated: 05/19/2013 11:07 am EDT

"WASHINGTON -- Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) said Sunday that he does not know whether President Barack Obama intentionally misled the public about the nature of the September 2012 attack in Benghazi, Libya, backtracking from previous comments that the administration had engaged in a "cover-up."

"What we now know from congressional testimony is that the number two man in Benghazi, the deputy chief of mission, informed his superiors including the secretary of state that this was a terrorist attack," Ryan said during an appearance on "Fox News Sunday."

"Those of us who have had the briefings, seen the videos, know there was no protest involved. To suggest afterwards that this was the result of a spontaneous protest, we now know is not the case. So the burden of proof here is on the administration's side. It is -- why did they continue to push this kind of a story when they knew nearly immediately afterwards that that was not the case?"

"Do you believe that the White House purposely misled the American people on Benghazi to try to beat you and Mitt Romney and win the election?" host Chris Wallace asked.

"I don't know the answer to that question," Ryan responded. "Rather make a conclusion before an investigation has been completed, we just need to investigate this for the sake of good government."

More...

#49     May 19, 2013
  10. So true

#50     May 19, 2013