Paul Ryan is crucifying Steven Miller

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., May 17, 2013.

1. I see you've had it before, how'd you like it?

#21     May 17, 2013
  2. pspr

pspr

Seriously? I knew you had a warped sense in your political mind but your attempt at humor is really lame. When we have that drink don't be surprised if nobody laughs at your jokes. :D

#22     May 17, 2013
  3. Ricter

Ricter

There's an important difference between 1st Amendment rights and 1st Amendment practices. And that an action is legal does not mean it's ethical.

“I’m against very wealthy people attempting to or influencing elections. But as long as it’s doable I’m going to do it. Because I know that guys like Soros have been doing it for years, if not decades.”
    Sheldon Adelson

(He had to mention Soros, as so many righties do, but liberal millionaire/billionaires are probably one ten-thousandth of them all. Hey, "lefties can't make money", right?)

#23     May 17, 2013
  4. pspr

pspr

What a dumbass. Tell us why you are so dumb rectum. Is it your drinking or were you just born that way?

#24     May 17, 2013
  5. Eight

Eight

Still running your little leftist freak show I see.

#25     May 17, 2013
  6. Case in point.

most far righties are pretty much devoid of humor, well...

#26     May 17, 2013
  7. Max E.

Max E.

I dont view myself as an intellectual, infact given the types of ingrate, elitist liberals who label themselves with that term, i take it as an insult, i am offended that you have used that term term to defince me, and i will be reporting to the ACLU promptly.

#27     May 17, 2013
  8. jem

jem

I have noticed that anybody who has taken the time to educate themselves or improve their bodies is ripe for the self indulgent put down.

The irony of this is, anybody who has taken the time to reflect on whether someone else is self indulgent is pretty damn self indulgent themselves.

And obviously a person who wrote the above is wide open for such a critique as well.

Self indulgent may be one of the best put downs around.

#28     May 17, 2013
  9. Max E.

Max E.

I sense that this is sarcasm, on your behalf, but i may be wrong, one thing i have learned in life is that people can only be counted on to do what they percieve is best for themselves, its not a bad thing, and i got nothing against anyone who does it, just that i learned the lesson the hard way not to put myself out there for the vast majority of people, cause aside from a few family members, it aint never coming back.

Too me selfindulgent isnt an insult, it is the reality of how we as a speicies survive, everyone is operating in their own best interest, even the guy who chooses to spend his time on charity work.

#29     May 17, 2013
  10. Interesting, do you have any refrences for that or is it just an opinion of yours? I do see your point or what you are trying to point out, but it is misapplied in this instance and that is just an opinion of mine.

SELF-INDULGENCE : excessive or unrestrained gratification of one's own appetites, desires, or whims

#30     May 17, 2013