Paul Ryan is crucifying Steven Miller

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., May 17, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

Charlie Rangle is despicable. He should be in a jail cell not a Congressional Seat.

#11     May 17, 2013
  2. Going to meet a friend for lunch today, I think I'll see if there's any whup ass on the menu today.

#12     May 17, 2013
  3. Ricter

Ricter

Why break tax laws when you can essentially write them?

#13     May 17, 2013
  4. Max E.

Max E.

It is a dish best served cold.

#14     May 17, 2013
  5. Max E.

Max E.

Exactly, so then you would agree, there was no reason for the IRS to continuosly target them for audits.

#15     May 17, 2013
  6. >>Targeting groups with Kock brother’s involvement makes as much sense as doing an extra search on a young Pakistani man with no luggage buying a one way ticket on an American Airlines flight out of Washington DC. <<

The Koch brothers have a First Amendment right to engage in political activity, same as Soros does. Noncitizens crossing the border have minimal rights.

Seriously. This is the best you can do?

#16     May 17, 2013
  7. Damn quit being a little girl aaa, if you're too sensitive to read my posts don't commit on them when you see them quoted. None of you righties quote this, don't want aaa's panties to get all bunched up.

#17     May 17, 2013
  8. pspr

pspr

He he he. I see the impeachable logic AAA always presents is getting to you BA. Don't take it so personal.

We all know AAA puts together the most thought out posts on this Forum.

#18     May 17, 2013
  9. Ricter

Ricter

If the IRS is acting as a counter to plutocratic abuses, more power to 'em.

#19     May 17, 2013
  10. Jesus fucking Christ aaa is the most self indulgent intellectual wanna be on this site, well excluding Kotex boy. I have no idea whatsoever about Kocks taxes or legal operations. It was a humorus play on words, and seeing how most far righties are pretty much devoid of humor, well...

#20     May 17, 2013