Paul Ryan Hypocrisy Revealed

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Aug 14, 2012.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

Yes but it's how you handled those differences that got you banned right? Don't you think as a 54 year old man, you might be able to deal with these "differences" a little bit more like an adult? Or are we not there yet in our development phase? Maybe you should spend less time in the gym and more time in a psychiatrists office. Just putting that out there as a suggestion...

#71     Aug 14, 2012
  2. Brass

Brass

Ricter, are you perhaps getting a better sense of why I changed?

#72     Aug 14, 2012
  3. Brass

Brass

I believe in complete equality in a forum. My view is that Magna did not, and gave more leeway to surf to spout nonsense in his journal. Artistic differences. I employed what I believed to be response equity to surf's nonsensical posts.

May I direct you to that artwork once again? Just putting it out there as a suggestion...

#73     Aug 14, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

IT WASN'T MY FAULT IT WASN'T MY FAULT

[​IMG]

#74     Aug 14, 2012
  5. Brass

Brass

[​IMG]

#75     Aug 14, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Despite your age frankly I expected a better looking girl friend, even for you Gabby.

#76     Aug 14, 2012
  7. I felt that way for a long time. I only put one guy on ignore, who I felt was so crazy that I didn't want any contact with him.

Lately, I have put a number on ignore. Mainly they were people who cannot discuss anything without turning it into a personal attack replete with insults. It's boring and childish. Others were so predictable that reading their posts was a waste of time.

Basically I come here for entertainment, news and the virtual equivalent of having a beer with the guys after work. Why should I put up with stuff that annoys me when I can avoid it?

#77     Aug 14, 2012
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

Yeah but you are going to end up reading their content when they get quoted and EVERYONE here get's quoted. Just seems like an exercise in futility.

#78     Aug 14, 2012