Paul Ryan Hypocrisy Revealed

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Aug 14, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

And yet you still do it to me you lying two faced hypocrite.

#51     Aug 14, 2012
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

OK, I'm going to call bullshit on this. If you or Ricter can cite an example I'll change my mind. But never I have seen Ricter simply take a standard left wing position and get attacked. Key word being attacked. Usually it's when he makes a condescending remark and tries to belittle another poster then that shit comes back in his face and quickly at that. You know this Brass. I have never see him attacked for simply stating a status quo position.

#52     Aug 14, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

More self righteous indignation. Don't bust a vein old man.

#53     Aug 14, 2012
  4. Brass

Brass

I already explained it several times. I was treating a BS "Jornals" thread for what it was. Magna took exception. (He offered to reinstate me, but I declined and chose to go with a new user name.)

#54     Aug 14, 2012
  5. Brass

Brass

Sure he's been attacked for simply stating a case. Much, much, much more than once.

Ricter, I'll leave this one for you.

#55     Aug 14, 2012
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

So you were harassing someone who took the time to do a journal? And why? Because you wanted to be an ET cop? Let me take a wild stab at this. You launched personal attacks at the journal starter and acted like a child when they retaliated? Am I close?

#56     Aug 14, 2012
  7. Ricter

Ricter

I'm not going back through history, though you're right, there are undoubtedly many examples of me being attacked first. Phoenix comes to mind as the first poster I'd look at it, if I cared to go back.

#57     Aug 14, 2012
  8. Brass

Brass

No. Marketsurfer was BSing in his journal, changing calls when he thought no one was looking, and using it as a soapbox from which to pontificate non-journalesque nonsense. When I walked through the very door he opened, it soon became known to me that ET could be one-sided. I took umbrage and lost.

Mav, you are seriously distinguishing yourself as an asshole. Ricter may be too polite to openly agree, but I'd bet my lunch money that he thinks so, too.

#58     Aug 14, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

BINGO!

#59     Aug 14, 2012
  10. Max E.

Max E.

\

Maybe so, but no less of a cheapshot then someone who follows another person around who he knows has him on ignore hurling insults.

Go back through the last 10 threads i have started and you will notice that Brass has insulted me on atleast 70-80% of them i dont know probably is higher i only see what is quoted.

Other than this thread, I literally only type a response to him when he says something about me that i see quoted.

Probably shouldnt even do that but it is what it is.....

#60     Aug 14, 2012