Paul Ryan Hypocrisy Revealed

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Aug 14, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

LOL, I have never seen a person who is so painfully unaware as Gabby that his own shit stinks. It really does border on the personality of a three year old kid, who is always pointing fingers saying "he started it" everytime he is caught doing something.... :D

#41     Aug 14, 2012
  2. Brass

Brass

You don't know why I got banned. In fact, no one - NO ONE - knows why my first handle, Thunderdog got banned.

#42     Aug 14, 2012
  3. Brass

Brass

Did I hear someone mumble something from behind an apron?

#43     Aug 14, 2012
  4. Ricter

Ricter

Now on the matter of insulting guys you have on ignore, a "cheap shot" if you will... I'm against it.

#44     Aug 14, 2012
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

Brass, how many times did I say NO ONE should use the ignore feature. NO ONE includes ALL people on the RIGHT and the LEFT. Do I really have to itemize this and go one by one and list people? When I say NO ONE, I mean NO ONE. Baron doesn't make people post down there. This is a trading board after all where people come to discuss...trading. There is a big warning Baron put on the description of P&R warning people what is down here. If you don't like it down here, go back up stairs or simply don't come to ET. How can I make this more clear to you?

#45     Aug 14, 2012
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

You are correct Ron. This is the disclaimer all have to read before coming down here:

"Not for the faint of heart. If you are easily offended, stay away from this forum! These threads will not appear on the homepage. "

#46     Aug 14, 2012
  7. Brass

Brass

I don't have to reread what you wrote. Ricter gets insulted EXACTLY because his views are, by and large, those of a Democrat. And those views get insulted because he has them and not the considered manner in which he expresses them. So, perhaps your cognitive skills could use some oiling.

#47     Aug 14, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

So I should put your lying ass on ignore.
    I'm exactly the same before and after. You put me on ignore because I kept exposing your compulsive lying.

So IOW words you want to have it both ways. What a putz.

#48     Aug 14, 2012
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

And gabfly?

#49     Aug 14, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

I think he was talking about your SECOND banning, not your first one.

#50     Aug 14, 2012