Paul Ryan Hypocrisy Revealed

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Aug 14, 2012.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

Ricter, I have a hard time believe that considering all the tough things man has to face in his life: losing their job, making a living, losing their parents, cancer, personal crime, etc, that he cannot handle a personal insult. It says a lot about your personal toughness. Life is not easy. And I know you can make choices in life to try to avoid as much as you can, insults are way down the latter of challenges one has to get through. Maybe one should consider "why" they are being insulted and work on that. I highly doubt you would draw an insult simply by coming on here and saying, "my name is Ricter and I'm a democrat." At the end of the day, we get back to us what we put out. If you don't like what's coming back at ya, maybe you need to re-evaluate what you are putting out. Just a thought.

#21     Aug 14, 2012
  2. Ricter

Ricter

A man can handle stepping in dogshit, too. But if it keeps happening in your own yard, don't you do something about it? Look out for it and avoid it at the very least? Avoiding stepping in it is analogous to using ignore here, nothing more.

#22     Aug 14, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

You sure step into your own shit often enough.

#23     Aug 14, 2012
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

I don't like the analogy. In the dog shit analogy, if it's someone else's dog. Sure. But if it's your dog and it's take a shit somewhere it's not suppose to, why don't you fix the problem. Look Ricter, you're a fair guy for the most part. But if you say something stupid, you are going to get it right back at you. I think it's cowardice if you say say something that you know will draw fire then hide from those sending that fire back to you. I don't believe for a minute that any of these righties wake up in the morning, take a shower, have some breakfast, go to work and then decide, I'm going to verbally attack Ricter for no reason. If they are attacking you it's in response to your own "shit" you put out there. Do you like how I brought that back around? LOL.

Again, why are they attacking you. What are you saying that is drawing that attack. If it's your dog, clean up the damn mess. Just avoiding something doesn't solve any problems. This is what Washington is doing. We are paying them with our tax dollars to listen to each other. But they don't "like" what the other guy is saying. So like you, they simply choose to ignore it. And round and round we go. I just happen to be one of those people who think you will be better off if you face your issues. Again, I don't think these attacks are random. You are putting something out there. That is what you need to evaluate. That's my opinion.

#24     Aug 14, 2012
  5. Ricter

Ricter

That's why I said "at the very least". Sure, there are other means to solving the dogshit problem in your yard, that depends on the circumstances. Putting a shitter on ignore here is the same as putting up a good fence against the neighbor's dog, or training your dog well, or selling your dog.

#25     Aug 14, 2012
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

Why do you refuse to admit that "you" might be part of the problem? I just don't like the idea of someone being a part of a problem and then hiding from the solution. It just goes against my character. It represents everything that is wrong with our society.

I mean, why not just not post at all down here. That would be a better fence. Instead you come down here and shit in other people's yard and lock your door and cover your windows when they come next door to confront you about it.

#26     Aug 14, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Ouch that's gonna leave a mark.

#27     Aug 14, 2012
  8. Ricter

Ricter

That's fine of course. But there's a lot of guys using it here with a different character than yours.

#28     Aug 14, 2012
  9. Max E.

Max E.

The only <s>person</s> swamp donkey i ever put on ignore was Brass, every now and then i still see the creature quoted, and all i ever see is a really bad 1 liner directed at me.

If I really wanted to listen to Brass, Id go buy one of those bathroom readers 101 shitty 1 liners or whatever the fuck they are called.

There has never been anyone i on this site i ever put on ignore because of their opinion on things. There is simply no point in reading posts from someone who provides zero content.

#29     Aug 14, 2012
  10. Ricter

Ricter

Precisely.

#30     Aug 14, 2012