Paul Ryan Hypocrisy Revealed

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Aug 14, 2012.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

Yes, I asked the conditional question. IF Paul Ryan is a hypocrite, name one other person that is not. Excluding Ron Paul of course. It was already assumed Ryan WAS a hypocrite as it's the title of this thread. So you're disagreement is with free thinker. I think all politicians are hypocrites outside of Ron Paul. And even Paul on a "small" level can get busted on a technicality.

So again, you need to take this up with free thinker. He does not agree with you.

#11     Aug 14, 2012
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

Again Brass, I don't have a list unless it's posted somewhere on ET who has who on ignore. I can't keep up with that.

#12     Aug 14, 2012
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

Ron, if someone is so emotionally weak like free thinker, that they have to put someone on ignore. It says a lot about them. Message boards are like TV, if I don't want to read a post, I just skip over it. If I don't like what I'm watching, I change the channel. The idea that that our resident atheist is so weak that he doesn't even have control over his own being says a lot about our little friend from South Dakota.

#13     Aug 14, 2012
  4. Ricter

Ricter

Lol, seriously?

#14     Aug 14, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

YES, seriously.

#15     Aug 14, 2012
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

Yes Ricter. Seriously. That's like me not having the ability to tolerate the left wing media on cable. If I don't like it, I don't have to watch it. Using the ignore feature is like these people who demand something to be taken off the air because "they" personally can't handle it. They have that little control over themselves. Free thinker is weak and he knows it. Look at how apeshit he goes over religion. I mean who does that shit really.

#16     Aug 14, 2012
  7. Ricter

Ricter

You realize the ignore feature is used "with pride" by many of your ideological friendlies here, including pspr, Scat, TGregg, Max, Leapup, 377, AAA, etc.?

#17     Aug 14, 2012
  8. Brass

Brass

It's all about the "purity" for them more than anything else.

#18     Aug 14, 2012
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

They shouldn't be using it either Ricter. It's not about ideology. If you can't tolerate other people in society having a different point of view then yours, no matter how far off the deep end they are, then I don't know how one functions off this message board.

#19     Aug 14, 2012
  10. Ricter

Ricter

I made my own set of rules to sift through all this, and one of those is that if they attack me personally, then they go on ignore. Otherwise, I'll listen to their argument whether I agree or not. You can no more not hear an insult that has just been made than you can avoid the dog shit you just stepped in.

#20     Aug 14, 2012