Paul Revere’s ride was to warn the British...According to Sarah Palin

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Jun 3, 2011.

1. Big Pharma is no joke!! I saw a documentary about them. There is apparently a large pool of research that shows an incredible benefits of Vitamin C, when used in large doses, in curing a number of diseases.

Big Pharma bashes on the research because Vitamin C is so cheap it would destroy a large portion of their business.

Money is king. No doubt about it.

#41     Jun 6, 2011
  2. Are donors anonymous?

That might also make a difference.

"Unnamed Man Donates $100,000 to Wikipedia"

"New article says Nicola Tesla, not Thomas Edison, invented the light bulb."

"Tesla Motor sales are up 25% this month"

#42     Jun 6, 2011
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I'm not falling into any trap. When she first made the statement, she didn't make it thinking about the technicality that Revere actually did have some interaction with the British along his route. She made an incorrect statement. She should have just said "Look, I was up to my eyeballs at the moment in other stuff, and it came out wrong. We're all human." and been done with it. Instead, she's trying to support what was simply a mistake in the first place by pulling out all the stops and trying to prove she was right. All that does is feed the media and goons like AK and Tinkerbell.

#43     Jun 6, 2011
  4. Ricter

Ricter

She has to try, because if she had just simply admitted the error and the reasons, as you suggest, well, the same excuse could be used by Obama.

#44     Jun 6, 2011
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

In retrospect, all things considered I have to agree.

#45     Jun 6, 2011
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Of course it can. You know how hard it is to speak publicly over and over? You are bound to make some mistake somewhere when the microphone is on. To think otherwise is just foolish. Now, if it becomes a regular occurrence, we have to ask ourselves whether the person is truly a fool or just a victim of circumstance.

#46     Jun 6, 2011