Paul Revere’s ride was to warn the British...According to Sarah Palin

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Jun 3, 2011.

1. I hope you dont really believe that bull shit you just posted

#11     Jun 4, 2011
  2. BSAM

BSAM

Sarah Palin is so intellectual that she too, probably doesn't understand the difference between "to" and "too".

Sarah Palin is "intellectual"? LOL...Never heard that one before. Thanks for the laugh.

#12     Jun 4, 2011
  3. Mercor

Mercor

Don't hold Palin responsible for my public union education.

#13     Jun 4, 2011
  4. BSAM

BSAM

It's okay, Merc. I'm pretty certain you are smarter than Sarah Palin.:)

#14     Jun 4, 2011
  5. +1

And let us thow in Revere's own words to help these dumb ass liberals get from 1st to 2nd grade.

Revere did in fact tell the British that the colonial militias, who had been alerted, were waiting for them. Here is the original historical text written by Revere:

"I observed a Wood at a Small distance, & made for that. When I got there, out Started Six officers, on Horse back,and orderd me to dismount;-one of them, who appeared to have the command, examined me, where I came from,& what my Name Was? I told him. it was Revere, he asked if it was Paul? I told him yes He asked me if I was an express? I answered in the afirmative. He demanded what time I left Boston? I told him; and aded, that their troops had catched aground in passing the River, and that There would be five hundred Americans there in a short time, for I had alarmed the Country all the way up. He imediately rode towards those who stoppd us, when all five of them came down upon a full gallop; one of them, whom I afterwards found to be Major Mitchel, of the 5th Regiment, Clapped his pistol to my head, called me by name, & told me he was going to ask me some questions, & if I did not give him true answers, he would blow my brains out. He then asked me similar questions to those above. He then orderd me to mount my Horse, after searching me for arms"

As we see, once again, Palin has a great way of using history to point how clueless liberals really are.

#15     Jun 5, 2011
  6. LEAPup

LEAPup

I would take Palin for President hands down over Odumbass. (I really want Ron Paul, but it won't happen. Never will, which is sad.) The two party system is a broken, smashed piece of shit that needs to go away.

#16     Jun 5, 2011
  7. Where did all the faux intellectual grey matters go?

#17     Jun 6, 2011

8. Even Fox intellectuals know shes an idiot

"You realize that you messed up about Paul Revere, don't you?"- Fox News Sunday anchor Chris Wallace

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CLQTcZwbykw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#18     Jun 6, 2011
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

She's an idiot. Trying to justify a stupid original comment by insisting she was right in the first place on some irrelevant, technical argument. Just like some posters around here.

#19     Jun 6, 2011
  10. And I don't see how insisting she was wrong is any better.

If people are going to base her intelligence on information they themselves have wrong, who are the idiots?

And irrelevant? It's the basis for the entire attack on her regarding this matter. Go look at the historical text written by Revere.

You're falling into the factual suck hole the media and gov want's all Americans to be. They make up shit to smear people and them tell them the correct information is irrelevant when it comes to light.

I don't care if you don't like her but at least be intellectual honest with what is happening here. It's the same shit they pull on everyone and when they end up with their tiny little feet in their big teet sucking mouths they stick their faux intellectual heads up their asses and mums the word.

#20     Jun 6, 2011