Paul O'Neill Rips Bush . . .

Discussion in 'Politics' started by waggie945, Jan 9, 2004.

1. I was listening to Hannity last week (I also listen to Christian Hate Radio, too, both just for laughs) and he said the funniest thing..."...I consider myself to be a pseudo-intellectual..."

That's like me saying, "I consider myself to be a pseudo-market wizard" hahaha couldn't be farther from the truth...

#31     Jan 12, 2004
  2. Self righteousness doesn't require any intellect at all.

p.s. I remember a Hannity and Colmes show when William F. Buckley was on, and Hannity was doing his typical foaming bulldog bit. Buckley politely told Hannity he was wrong on his conclusion, and Hannity shrunk to the size of a baby miniature Chihuahua.

#32     Jan 12, 2004

3. beats driving a yugo, a bear market and watching soccer

#33     Jan 12, 2004
  4. the problem is that gaining (or asserting?) a right is orders of magnitude more difficult than losing it.

as for "western allies" (aren't they enemies now?) - assuming your unproven assertion is accurate, it is still irrelevant. people are apparently stopped regularly in China and Cuba - that doesn't make it something the US should therefore emulate.

#34     Jan 12, 2004
  5. is now seeking a "probe" into the documents that former Treasury Secretary Paul O'Neill showed to "60 Minutes".

I guess Deutsche Bank wasn't too happy about seeing their name on a document shown on TV entitled, Occupation of Post-War Iraq dated January 2001.

Oh Boy.

:D

#35     Jan 12, 2004
  6. Yes, I believe that Eurasia has been put on our "enemies" list.

Actually, they have always been enemies. I can't think of a time when they weren't enemies. And boy am I glad that the chocolate ration has been upped to 5 grams per day.

#36     Jan 12, 2004
  7. :D

http://www.studentsfororwell.org/

#37     Jan 12, 2004
  8. ROTFL :D :D :D

#38     Jan 12, 2004