Paul Krugman: The Nation's most dangerous Economist.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., May 29, 2012.

1. Ricter

Ricter

Lol, ok, sure.

#31     May 29, 2012
  2. Max E.

Max E.

Krugman's latest article is entitled "Chris Christie is a big fiscal Phony" where he is ludicrously trying to make the case that Christie the guy who balanced the budgetary train wreck that was left to him with spending cuts and tax cuts is supposedly a phony..... Krugman is a disingenous idiot......

Here is his latest ridiculous piece....

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/28/opinion/krugman-fiscal-phonies.html?ref=opinion

#32     May 29, 2012
  3. jem

jem

Krugman is relentless with his lies.

Show me the tax cuts in Europe
    Show me the decreased spending
    Where you see that you see growth.

The austerity which is not working is in the countries which are still spending. Krugmanism is destroying these countries and krugman re labels their continued spending as austerity.

See the thread on Krugman as a danger.

#33     May 29, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

WTF is a "Draconian cut" anyway? Liberal speak for common sense budget balancing?

#34     May 29, 2012
  5. Brass

Brass

Pointless, isn't it? As trefoil adroitly observed elsewhere, but which clearly also applies here:

#35     May 29, 2012
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

That's it? That's all you got in response? Call me a "zerohedger"?

Though I read it quite often, my knowledge comes from school, and from work. Regardless, that blog has forgotten more than you will ever learn.

#36     May 29, 2012
  7. Ricter

Ricter

I'm laughing at "always ignores the data", when his front page at this moment has nine graphs and a couple of dozen textual presentations of data and links to offsite data. Meanwhile, the OP has merely cut and pasted two statements where Krugman got it wrong (which he has admitted by the way, more than once)... OMG he's not perfect we're all gonna die!!!1!

#37     May 29, 2012
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

That's ok. Pretty soon it won't matter, as austerity will be the only option left on the table.

Sounds a lot like some of the posters here.

#38     May 29, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

[​IMG]

#39     May 29, 2012
  10. Ricter

Ricter

*shrug*, all you have is, "all the leftists"?

Says you.

#40     May 29, 2012