Paul Krugman jumps the shark.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ChkitOut, Sep 11, 2011.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

:confused:

Geez those flaming liberals are fucked up.

#11     Sep 12, 2011
  2. bone

bone

"These days Krugman’s liberal agenda always takes precedence over economic principle. He has described himself as “an unabashed defender of the welfare state.” He has declared, “For me, Sweden of 1980 would be ideal.” He has called Barack Obama’s sweeping plan for socialized medicine “naïve” because it doesn’t contain enough mandates. He has said that “We should be getting 28% of GDP in [tax] revenue,” when the highest level ever collected, even in wartime, is less than 21 percent."

"In 1999 Paul Krugman was paid $50,000 by Enron as a consultant on its “advisory board,” and that same year he wrote a glowing article about Enron for Fortune magazine. But he would change his tune. After Enron collapsed in 2001, Krugman wrote several columns excoriating the company. (One featured what may be the most absurd howler in the history of op-ed journalism: “I predict that in the years ahead Enron, not Sept. 11, will come to be seen as the greater turning point in U.S. society.”) In most of these columns Krugman worked hard to link Enron to the Bush administration, and in one he actually blamed Enron’s consultants for the company’s collapse — while neglecting to mention that he, too, had been an Enron consultant.

Daniel Okrent, while ombudsman for the New York Times, wrote that “Paul Krugman has the disturbing habit of shaping, slicing and selectively citing numbers.”"

http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/225981/krugmans-posthumous-nobel-donald-luskin

#12     Sep 12, 2011
  3. Hey Paul.............
    [​IMG]

#13     Sep 12, 2011
  4. I surmised yesterday, following reading that fucking abject cuntpost, that I, in all likelihood, had previously never come to hate any particular person in my 34 yrs.

That....article....left me beyond distracted. Max distracted. Beyond any distraction earlier brought about by lust, greed, anger, fear.

Jesustits do I hate Paul Krugman.

Dear Chance,

Grant me the opportunity to spend some small time incarcerated for removing the nose from that craven cunt.

#14     Sep 12, 2011
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Krugman is Ricter's hero.

#15     Sep 12, 2011
  6. Ricter

Ricter

Because I copied and pasted a couple of times? I think he's an ass for this blog entry.

(He's right about Iraq, though.)

#16     Sep 12, 2011
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

YES

#17     Sep 12, 2011
  8. #18     Sep 12, 2011
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Holy shit, I knew you were a little off. But now...

#19     Sep 12, 2011
  10. bpcnabe

bpcnabe

He's an ass for the timing of the post and being too much of a chicken shit to not allow the inevitable backlash that was bound to come. However, we have Twitter.

#20     Sep 12, 2011