Paul keeps white supremacist donation (paul just lost my vote and future donations )

Discussion in 'Politics' started by insider trading, Dec 19, 2007.

1. oh... well i asked you who you were voting for. you're not a hillary boy? i really don't blame you.. but then who is it?

oh wait.. i know, you are still a coward and refuse to say. figures@!

[​IMG]

#61     Dec 23, 2007
  2. Oh well, I see that you are still an idiot deciding who you would vote for...even there is no voting until next year at the earliest.

Tell me what you are going long or short today on trade dates next year?

ROTFLMAO...

#62     Dec 23, 2007
  3. voting is right around the corner.

as far as trading goes i am always hedged. and i dont discuss individual positions. i have said in the past, buy gold and sell the dollar... and i went on record calling the credit crunch years ago. anything else Hillary boy?

#64     Dec 23, 2007
  4. You won't discuss individual positions in the market, but you demand to know who others are going to vote for months before they will even get a chance to vote.

You have a mental illness, no doubt.

Sad to say, the best case against Ron Paul is a simple and brief examination of those who are his loudest and most dogmatic supporters...

#65     Dec 23, 2007
  5. iowa is in 2 weeks... right after that is new hampshire. super duper tuesday is in feb. you make no sense.. what are you afraid of?

is this a trading thread? last time i looked it was politics. you love to criticize ron paul and his support but you offer nothing in place of him. why change the topic to trading? oh wait, i know why.....

HILLARYYYYYYYY

[​IMG]

#66     Dec 23, 2007
  6. I don't live in Iowa, do you?

I don't live in New Hampshire, do you?

LOL!

#67     Dec 23, 2007