Paul keeps white supremacist donation (paul just lost my vote and future donations )

Discussion in 'Politics' started by insider trading, Dec 19, 2007.

1. Oh, yes, ZZZzzzzzzzit, do tell us more about integrity. It would be so refreshing to hear it from the source.

#41     Dec 21, 2007
  2. My situation has nothing to do with Paul's actions...

Doh!

#42     Dec 21, 2007
  3. But you feel eminently qualified to pass judgment on someone else's integrity. Surely you have a strong personal basis from which to draw such conclusions...

#43     Dec 21, 2007
  4. Your line of approach here is 100% ad hominem, illogical, fallacious.

Typical.

That's really all you got, right?

Logical fallacy and resentments overflowing from Thundermutt.

Seriously, you need to have that tattoo on your forehead of "Kick Me" removed some day...

#44     Dec 21, 2007
  5. What a presumptuous, albeit informative, inference on your part.

#45     Dec 21, 2007
  6. You really don't have anything to add to this topic or this thread, do you?

Your comments are completely off topic, not at all about Paul's actions, they are grounded in a logical fallacy, and I doubt they are adding anything of value for anyone but some self absorbed need you have to try and "get back" at those who kicked you.

I know you are not very bright, and you certainly carry your resentments of being pummeled badly in other threads resulting in the continual simpering "Kick Me" approach...but really, this is another example of the "better things I have to do?"

#46     Dec 21, 2007
  7. My only observation was that for you to talk about integrity is about as congruent as a clown who wants to be taken seriously. Other than that, I have nothing to add to what has already been written in this thread. I like Ron Paul, and for someone like you to diss him and his integrity strikes me as flat out bizarre. Now, go ahead...have the last word.

#47     Dec 21, 2007
  8. Your only choice was to implement an ad hominem and grind your resentments from other threads here because you have nothing to offer here that is of any value to this thread but some simpering personal vendetta.

#48     Dec 21, 2007
  9. if you declared who your candidate is i missed it. so i am officially assigning Hillary as your choice.

#49     Dec 21, 2007
  10. When your lover Ron Paul is left with nothing but defeat, I fully expect you to declare that everyone is to blame but your lover Ron Paul.

The media, some conspiracy, yada, yada, yada. It is a certainty.

#50     Dec 21, 2007