Paul keeps white supremacist donation (paul just lost my vote and future donations )

Discussion in 'Politics' started by insider trading, Dec 19, 2007.

1. TGregg

TGregg

#31     Dec 20, 2007
  2. definitely ironic in light of your posting history tgregg. why is it on ET that we have blatant racists calling ron racist, and self described rednecks like haroki calling ron's advocates rednecks?

some of you guys have weird issues

#32     Dec 20, 2007
  3. dinoman

dinoman

I guess TGregg can't read. No surprise its been exposed time and time again. I am just curious how low of an IQ I need to obtain to be a moderator based on his status? The reason I ask is I am not sure I can reach that level in my life time, but anything is possible.

#33     Dec 20, 2007
  4. LT701

LT701

your commentary is bordering on McCarthyism

suppose David Duke says it is partly cloudy, and the same day someone asks me to describe the weather, and I say 'partly cloudy'

AH HAH!!!! JUST LIKE DAVID DUKE!!!, you say

suppose then someone asks an illegal alien to describe the weather, and he also says 'partly cloudy'

am I then both a follower of David Duke and a supporter of illegal aliens?

#34     Dec 20, 2007
  5. tgregg is just ur avg neocon fascist.... they hate anyone else having a lil power.

#35     Dec 21, 2007
  6. #36     Dec 21, 2007
  7. http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/whitesupremicistisisraelishill.php

BUSTED! SO-CALLED WHITE SUPREMICIST GROUP EXPOSED AS ISRAELI PROPAGANDA OPERATION!

Email This Page To A Friend

What Really Happened

Every time the Israeli lobbyists in the United States demand more money or more special legal protections, they wave about these so-called "Neo-nazi" or "White Supremacist" groups like Stormfront and the American Nazi Party. AIPAC, ADL, JDL, and their ilk raise tons of money by waving these boogie-men around as a real imminent threat and danger!

Yet no matter what laws get passed and no matter how many millions ADL, JDL, etc. raise, Stormfront and the American Nazi Party remain strangely unmolested by either criminal or civil actions.

How very strange!!!

So, earlier today, the Commander of the American Nazi Party, one Bill White, posted an article on the official American Nazis website an article accusing rising Presidential candidate Ron Paul of being a "Secret" White Supremacist.

Now, one might suppose that the American Nazi party would be happy to have a candidate who shares their views, and one might assume that Bill White is smart enough to know that making such a public accusation is going to be quite harmful to the candidate he claims shares his philosophy. Indeed it does appear that Bill White's accusation is intended to cause as much harm to Ron Paul as possible.

Of course, Bill White's claim did not do much more than incite a great deal of laughter. But in their haste to get this message out, one of Bill's minions slipped up.

Rather than cut and paste the text of Bill's accusations, one of the members of Bill's blog, apparently to prove the story's source, screen captured Bill's article, posted it to various newsgroups and in doing so, let slip a rather interesting secret.

Here is that screen capture.

Click for full size image.

Note the tiny little icon indicated by the arrow in the Windows toolbar. It's a megaphone. But not just ANY Megaphone, it is the icon proving that the member of Bill White's American Nazi group is ALSO a member of Megaphone, the Israeli propaganda communications network!

Here is what the Megaphone looks like when it is running.

More about Megaphone can be found at Wikipedia and more about Bill White and his many fronts can be found HERE.

But what we have here is what appears to be a group of self-proclaimed NeoNazis using the Israeli propaganda network!

... which goes a long way to explaining why they are never arrested or sued by those groups that raise so much money using them as scarecrows!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megaphone_desktop_tool

Megaphone desktop tool
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Jump to: navigation, search

Screenshot of Megaphone Desktop ToolThe Megaphone desktop tool is a Microsoft Windows application distributed by the World Union of Jewish Students and other pro-Israel organizations, through the Giyus.org website. Released on July 19, 2006, it delivers real-time alerts about key articles, videos, blogs, and surveys to subscribers so that they can voice their opinions and work together to support Israel on the public opinion front.

Contents [hide]
    1 The software
    2 Coverage
    3 Commercialization
    4 Partner organizations
    5 See also
    6 External links

[edit] The software
    The Megaphone Desktop Tool gives the user the option of going to a particular site with a poll, and if the user chooses to go to the site, the software then casts a vote automatically, when this is technically feasible. The vote is chosen by the distributors of Megaphone.

Giyus tries to save you the time and effort of locating the voting form inside the website, a seemingly simple task that may prove quite confusing at certain sites. Whenever we technically can we direct you straight to the voting action. If you have arrived at the poll results, it means that you were directed straight to the voting action and have already successfully voted. If for some reason you don't care to vote, you can always use the "No Thanks" link in the article alert popup.[1]

The user is offered the option to vote or not to vote (see screenshot above), but is not offered the option to choose their own vote.

The software license provides for remote updates: "You understand and agree that Giyus.Org may provide updates, patches and/or new versions of the Software from time to time, including automatic updates that will be installed on your computer, with notice to You, as needed to continue to use the Services, and You hereby authorize such installations." [2]

[edit] Coverage
    According the Jerusalem Post, Amir Gissin, head of the Public Affairs Department of the Foreign Ministry of Israel, has expressed support for the tool's use. "The Foreign Ministry itself is now pushing the idea, urging supporters of Israel everywhere to become cyberspace soldiers in the new battleground for Israel's image." it reports.[3] Computing website The Register has described use of the software as "highly organised mass manipulation of technologies which are supposed to be democratising" and claimed Megaphone is "effectively a high-tech exercise in ballot-stuffing" [4]. In another poll, the BBC History magazine website "noticed an upsurge in voting on whether holocaust denial should be a criminal offence in Britain. But the closing date had already passed and the result had already been published, so the votes were invalid anyway." Stewart Purvis, former editor-in-chief of ITN, has noted that an independent panel reviewing the BBC's Israeli-Palestinian coverage received a large number of letters from North America which accused the BBC of being anti-Israeli. He states there was evidence of "pressure group involvement" [5].

[edit] Commercialization
    Main article: Collactive
    Following the success of the Megaphone tool, the developers formed the company Collactive. In 2007, Collactive released their "Web Assistant", a general-purpose commercial version of the Megaphone tool.

#37     Dec 21, 2007
  8. Excuse me, am I missing something or are you people complete illogical idiots? Someone with megaphone (assuming that it was in fact megaphone) stumbled upon White's post, took a screenshot and posted the image all over the internet. How exactly does the presence of that icon challenge the authenticitity of Bill White's post on Bill White's blog? The icon was on the reader's computer, not on Bill White's computer, it does not take a member of White's blog to make a screenshot and post in to other newsgroup and forums, anyone can do it, including a supporter of Israel.

Here is a link to Bill White's post, while viewing his post you can make a screenshot of your computer which I am sure does not have megaphone installed and post it on ET
    http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=63682

#38     Dec 21, 2007
  9. I bet you have one of those megaphones.

#39     Dec 21, 2007
  10. Turok

Turok

do:
    >Excuse me, am I missing something

No.

JB

#40     Dec 21, 2007