Pattern Daytrading poll

Discussion in 'Trading' started by hii a_ooiioo_a, Nov 16, 2002.

1. The complaint about trying out strategies with small positions, as in fact the complaint of this whole thread, is not about reduced margin. It's a complaint against the fact that you are restricted to 3 roundtrip daytrades within 5 days, regardless of the size of those trades, and regardless of whether you use margin at all.

#181     Dec 19, 2002
  2. qdz

qdz

Only one phrase tonight, way to go PDT rules trash can.

#182     Dec 19, 2002
  3. qdz

qdz

Please continue voting during the weekend. Thanks. Sorry for no FAQ for today.

:p

Happy holidays.

#183     Dec 20, 2002
  4. give it up geeez us cry st. get a life, any 'ol life will be an improvement :-/

#184     Dec 20, 2002
  5. take it from me... I've been in the markets for years:

the sooner you stop looking for excuses... the sooner you might.. I repeat "might" begin to perform!

As I said in previous posts, I'm all for standing up for a cause... and dislike any rule interfering with free acess to the markets by ALL with the same playing field. But money does talk. And "others" are taking the risk along with you just by opening an account for you at their firm. Heck IF you go to Vegas do you ask the house to change their edge, for you?

Also "standing up" is different than what you seeem to be doing. U seem to seek a convenient excuse if you don't or cannot make money in the markets.

So maybe you don't get it. This is not "easy". This takes time. This takes skill and "hard" work. One must pay their dues no different than anyone in any competitive situation. There are no shortcuts. And no rule or any other situation can literally interfere with making money in the markets... unless you allow it to. Stop lookng up or outward... and start looking in the mirror.

Best of luck in the NY

Ice

:cool:

#185     Dec 20, 2002
  6. qdz

qdz

Okay. Thanks.

But I have to say I am tired of the attitude that people speak to me. You talk like it is my fault. It isn't. I have absolutely no fault. I am 100% innocent. Besides, I am making money. But they took some away too soon.

#186     Dec 22, 2002
  7. qdz

qdz

I wish everyone a very happy new year, except PDT rules and those who started the crap.

Let me tell you, PDT rules and f*cks, your time is over and you misfortune is coming. The new year will remark your death.

#187     Dec 30, 2002
  8. qdz

qdz

Please vote the PDT rule OUT!

#188     Dec 30, 2002
  9. qdz

qdz

This stays up. Happy new year!

This is a new year greeting.