Pattaya - The Ultimate Trading Location

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by retaildaytrader, Nov 28, 2009.

1. I don't think OP is interested in splitting hairs :D

#41     Dec 5, 2009
  2. Unless you have a cut on your member or having unprotected anal sex with a Katoey, the odds of vaginal/oral HIV transmission are pretty low.

Please do a little more research before posting your fear mongering propaganda.

You can catch an STD from the nice Jewish girl on the Upper East side that you bang on the third date!

#42     Dec 5, 2009
  3. "The cat, having sat upon a hot stove lid, will not sit upon a hot stove lid again. But he won't sit upon a cold stove lid, either" - Mark Twain

Don't let yourself become jaded and cynical, that's a miserable way to live.

#43     Dec 5, 2009
  4. LOL! The last time I saw someone schooled that bad was Gatti vs Mayweather. Poor Clubber :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NP6QA7b7EHw

#44     Dec 5, 2009

5. I suggest you do your own research. Odds are around 1.5% max (if you dont have any wounds), which is a lot IMHO. Of course, only vaginal sex and being circumcised lowers the odds, but still ... You can read lots of messages on board from people who are worried to death and have to go through 3 months of hell.

#45     Dec 5, 2009
  6. Rimping

Rimping

I'm sorry, I didn't inform myself well enough to answer your questions.

Allthough I have been living in Thailand since four years ( on a multiple entry visa) my official residence is still in Holland. For me it is advantageous to keep it that way since Holland has no capital gain taxes. I live from trading my own funds. The only taxes I pay is 1.2% of my total net worth every year. Can't be any better, so I am not a tax refugee.

#46     Dec 5, 2009
  7. Div_Arb

Div_Arb

Interesting... Were you born in US or are you Dutch by birth? Just curious, I am looking for a different tax structure to re-locate to, and Holland is top of the list. If you are American, do you have an open visa or something?

#47     Dec 5, 2009
  8. Anyone needing tax discounts, I know someone who can guarantee a rate of 10%, with some "offshore creativity".
    Not breaking the rules, but bending them really far.

#48     Dec 5, 2009
  9. What do they invest in, falafel futures?

#49     Dec 6, 2009
  10. Rimping

Rimping

You need to be a Dutch citizen, I suppose. I am Dutch by birth, yes.

#50     Dec 6, 2009