Pats - n - Bears?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by AMT4SWA, Jan 16, 2011.

1. Pekelo

Pekelo

The Jets just handled to the Steelers their 7th SuperBowl win...

Thanks Jets....

#51     Jan 16, 2011
  2. Hmph, Brady looked human today...almost disinterested...no fire...the whole team actually, no sense of urgency.

I think we can look forward to two great games.

Obviously I hope the Pack wins, and the other game...don't really have a preference...I'll say Jets, I can't stand Hines(sp?) Ward.

#52     Jan 16, 2011
  3. this just out..

bradys in therapy :D

#53     Jan 16, 2011
  4. this as far as they get dude :D

#54     Jan 16, 2011
  5. Hello

Hello

Well imagine this, New England was 14-2 with a young team, next year they have 2 first round picks 2 second round picks, 2 third round picks and 2 fourth round picks, plus 5 more picks in the rest of the draft, so they are essentially drafting for 2 teams next year, they are going to be unbelievably good in a couple years.

This was supposed to be a rebuilding year for them, and they finished 14-2 the only thing that will hurt them is that there may be a lockout next year, so all those draft picks may not get the chance to gain any experience next year. While i love to hate the patriots, there is no doubt in my mind belichick is the best, or atleast one of the top three coaches of all times.

#55     Jan 16, 2011
  6. As a Packer fan from birth I love to hate the Da Bears, but I have to be nervous going into next week. All year I was one of the people that couldn't believe the Bears were good, but at some point the lightbulb has to go on and realize they are pretty dang good. It doesn't matter whether Cutler is great, he is winning games, but more important is the team is winning. They are not a one sided team, and that is what makes them a real threat every game. Personally I'm driving down to their practice facility this week and performing a voodoo curse on Hester. No matter how often teams punt away from that guy, he still gets the ball and gives them good field position.
    I think this game has the potential to live up to all the hype the NFL and the sports press will be pushing. I love the matchup as a Packer fan, and I would think Bears fans also would love this game for all the reasons the press will hype.
    GO PACK!!!
    Mav, I'll take a couple Guinness and a fine cigar if the Pack wins, and I'll gladly offer your drink of choice and a cigar in return for a Bears win.

#56     Jan 17, 2011