Pats - n - Bears?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by AMT4SWA, Jan 16, 2011.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

#21     Jan 16, 2011
  2. uh, you don't think the Pack is peaking just at right time?

would you really pick cutler over arron? in ANY scenario??!! :eek:

#22     Jan 16, 2011
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

Dude, I seriously think you are clueless about football man. The Bears beat GB earlier in the year when GB was the best team in football bar none. They were already talking about Aaron Rodgers being the season's MVP when the bears beat them. The bears match up very well with GB man for man. If the game were in GB, I would take the Packers, but not in Chicago. And btw, the Bears have won 8 of their last 10 and they are also peaking right now. In fact, they are playing better football now then anytime this season.

The difference between these two teams is that the Packers have no running game and that makes them one dimensional on offense. They have a stellar defense and probably the best pure quarterback in the NFL. But at this level of the playoffs you have to be able to run the ball to win. That is why the Bears struggled early on in the season. Marz had no desire to commit to the run. Now he understands he has to do that to win. The Bears actually have a running game. Starks just isn't good enough to carry their running game. They'll play a cover 2 defense to stop Aaron and force him to run the ball. They won't be able to and they will lose. It will be a good game and close, but the Bears will beat them and most likely get lit up in the Superbowl against the Pats.

#23     Jan 16, 2011
  4. i gotta ask do you over analize your trades like you do football game?

GB will crush them. like successful trading look to big picture.

Arron is the bet man. Your gonna FADE him!!??

don't let your emotions rule your mind.

like in trading :(

#24     Jan 16, 2011
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

Dude, you offer no analysis. All you is you childish rhetoric like so and so is the best man. No one can beat him, you'll see! Dude, that was like 3rd grade when I analyzed football games that way. You can't offer one intelligent idea to back up your assertion. Pretty much like all your other arguments you make on ET. And you know what man, your record speaks for itself. You'll be 1-5 in a few hours. Hard to argue with the facts isn't it?

#25     Jan 16, 2011
  6. Hello

Hello

I wouldnt waste much more time on killthesunshine, he kind of seems like a Jared Loughner type, he rambles incoherently all over the place, and develops unhealthy obsessions with certain players, and hatred towards other ones for no reason, plus he flies off the handle all the time with no reason what so ever, i really believe you are talking to a genuine psychopath.

#26     Jan 16, 2011
  7. jnbadger

jnbadger

I'm thinking you may have missed James Starks running for 123 against the Eagles, and 66 against the dirty birds, even though he was basically "shut down".

#27     Jan 16, 2011
  8. Sloppy finish today that started with a really stupid call, the silly pass play early in the 4th quarter. Bears don't figure out how to close the deal, they'll get beat next week. Should be a hell of a game though.

#28     Jan 16, 2011
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

No, I didn't miss that. Marshawn Lynch had 19 rushes for 139 yards last week. He had 4 rushes for 2 yards this week. Thanks for coming out.

#29     Jan 16, 2011
  10. hollywood brady -PICKED- what i tell you :D

#30     Jan 16, 2011