Patrick Meehan "The Fool" clueless on U.S. gov't spying on its own citizens!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wilburbear, Feb 16, 2012.

1. Really? I think I'm a Patriot, served my time in the Military and all the rest of it. I am not paranoid about being on any terrorist watch list. Am I missing something here?

c

#11     Feb 16, 2012
  2. rew

rew

You'll be on the list in good time. Maybe you are already.

#12     Feb 16, 2012
  3. Truth is c, any resistance will come from someone combat trained. They know this. Only vets can teach tactical assault and defense. I tell vets this as well. Keep your head down, and keep your mouth shut.

Malcolm X was not afraid for his life in his final days. Why? Because he was the one who trained the FOI and he knew that no one man will keep them at bay for long. He already knew he was a dead man.

Think about it. If you are an American vet, you are an asset from now until. 377 has his house in a tactical position, and owns tactical weapons. As long as stays up there on that mountain and stay out of the governments business, he will be fine, but he is being observed, albeit casually, make no mistake.

So as long as you do your time and stay out of the way you will okay. Anything else and you will end like Denzel at the end of Training Day. They do know what you are doing, c.

#13     Feb 17, 2012
  4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

#14     Feb 17, 2012
  5. One more reason why I come down here to throw mud.....thanks alot 377, I learned something on this thread.

BTW, only in P&R can you go to bed, wake up, and the entire front page has changed:D

I think you are right, a bunch of ENTJ's in here.

#15     Feb 17, 2012
  6. achilles28

achilles28

haha

#16     Feb 17, 2012
  7. pspr

pspr

Hmm. Worth looking into when I recover from my recent hard drive crash. (my backup was corrupt and I tried about a dozen data recovery softwares to little success. At least I have a new fast clean hard drive now with win 7. I liike XP better but I can see there is more security with win 7. It just seems "fluffy" to me. :D )

#17     Feb 17, 2012
  8. Achilles, you are on the list too. Why, because you are a trader.:)

#18     Feb 17, 2012
  9. achilles28

achilles28

Please elaborate, RCG?

#19     Feb 18, 2012
  10. I think that traders began to be monitored after is was revealed that someone bought a ton of puts on AA back days before 911. Also, there has been a ton of spotlight put on traders. They have even blamed us for destabilizing the economy due to wild speculation. Congress has been caught insider trading. Money can be laundered thru a brokerage, and if you have tried to open an account with a new broker recently, you will know that they ask for a LOT more stuff now than they did pre-911.

Yessiree, you are on a list somewhere. And the better you get, the higher you name moves towards the top of it.

#20     Feb 18, 2012