Patrick Byrns goes crazy on CNBC

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by mahram, Aug 12, 2005.

1. #51     Aug 15, 2005
  2. Someone in the biz just reminded me Pat's dad founded Geico. That he grew up knowing Buffett. It is better to be crazy and rich than just crazy

this person reminded me that not do the shorts have friends, but so do the longs. and in this case, the longs swing a big one. Not that much stock left. Rich people don't like to be screwed w/. This should be fun as it plays out.

#52     Aug 15, 2005
  3. Just a simple yes or no ,ok. Are you "Bob O'Brien?"

#53     Aug 15, 2005
  4. my question is why is pat using his dad as chairmen, he saids he treats his company like a private company...what !!!!!!

]Quote from AAAintheBeltway:

Just a simple yes or no ,ok. Are you "Bob O'Brien?" [/QUOTE]

#54     Aug 15, 2005
  5. lol you better watch that cnbc video again, thats what it sounded to me, its because he is so confusing. He makes claims, and then goes into another stream of thought, he mixes in naked short selling but then sues for insider trading, or is it insider trading. It turns out tobe some obscure state law in california. Why doesnt he take it out to the federal system or sec. If he has a beef take it to the real courts, not the jokesters in the state system.

#55     Aug 15, 2005
  6. given your poor grammatical skills, i find it very difficult to follow your train of thought. maybe thats why you didn't understand the interview. not trying to bash you, but given your critique of patrick i would think you would be careful not to sound so fragmented yourself. just curious where you're from and what is your interest in this dynamic. you are the one that started the thread and immediately tried to parrot the msm bashing and labeling. i found it even more odd when i watched the interview and found byrnes to be extremely sharp. you must remember, we are not the public and we do not buy into charlatan pump and dump operators like yourself. go sell crazy somewhere else.

#56     Aug 15, 2005
  7. chud

chud

What happened to the "money buffet" that was supposed to be going on today?

#57     Aug 15, 2005
  8. This thread's outlandish title is typical of certain ET overly excitable, attention-needy, knee-jerk thread-starters.

#58     Aug 15, 2005
  9. Like I said yesterday:

#59     Aug 15, 2005
  10. chud

chud

I was on the menu, but luckily they got a small helping of me.

#60     Aug 15, 2005